Page 7 of 7 [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

any men here who have been bullied by women?
yes, i'm a man who has been bullied by women 50%  50%  [ 51 ]
no, i am a REAL man no woman would DARE to bully! 3%  3%  [ 3 ]
i am a woman and i would bully you in a heartbeat, you wuss! 3%  3%  [ 3 ]
i'm a conscientious objector in the war of the sexes 44%  44%  [ 45 ]
Total votes : 102

Crocodylus Porosus
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Dec 2014, 1:22 am

auntblabby wrote:
^^^
gosh :o why aren't the constabulary cracking down on this?

They're trying, but it's hard. A police estimate says that there are over 120 Ice labs in a 70km radius.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2014, 1:27 am

Crocodylus Porosus wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^
gosh :o why aren't the constabulary cracking down on this?

They're trying, but it's hard. A police estimate says that there are over 120 Ice labs in a 70km radius.

I know at least for a while we were having a devil of a time here with that stuff.

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2014, 2:26 am

I guess I've been bullied by girls before, but much more by males.

Through other people's eyes

Autism FAQs http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186115.html

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2014, 2:29 am

in the army, the female bullies would egg on their boyfriend bullies to pick on me. thankfully most of them got chaptered out for stupid things like insubordination.

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2014, 2:50 am

Ganondox wrote:
I guess I've been bullied by girls before, but much more by males.

I'm going to add that far more often a group of girls sees me sitting alone and decide they should accompany me.

Through other people's eyes

Autism FAQs http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186115.html

Evil_Chuck
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Dec 2014, 10:26 am

Not sure which one to pick. I've been bullied by women and I don't care about the war of the sexes. Totally pointless, doesn't benefit anyone.

FUNNY DEATH METAL LYRICS OF THE WEEK: 'DEMON'S WIND' BY VADER
Clammy frog descends
Demon's wind, the stars answer your desire
Join the undead, that's the place you'll never leave
You wanna die... but death cannot do us apart...

dianthus
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2014, 3:43 pm

People in cars sometimes feel invincible when they see cyclists or pedestrians, and it brings out the worst in them.

When I was around 10 or so, there was a new girl who moved here who started trying to bully me. She was in the same grade as me, but a year or two older because she had failed a grade or two. She was all talk and never really did anything but she would threaten to beat me up. We rode the same bus and whoever I sat with she would make fun of me for sitting with them and call them trailer trash. That was the only time I remember getting targeted by someone that way. I got picked on and teased by boys off and on, especially when I was around 10-12 but none of them ever singled me out like that. I thought the girls were a lot meaner and more intimidating.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2014, 3:55 pm

dianthus wrote:
People in cars sometimes feel invincible when they see cyclists or pedestrians, and it brings out the worst in them.

When I was around 10 or so, there was a new girl who moved here who started trying to bully me. She was in the same grade as me, but a year or two older because she had failed a grade or two. She was all talk and never really did anything but she would threaten to beat me up. We rode the same bus and whoever I sat with she would make fun of me for sitting with them and call them trailer trash. That was the only time I remember getting targeted by someone that way. I got picked on and teased by boys off and on, especially when I was around 10-12 but none of them ever singled me out like that. I thought the girls were a lot meaner and more intimidating.

one might feel sorry for her [the bully] as it seems she was mentally deficient.

dianthus
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2014, 4:11 pm

auntblabby wrote:
one might feel sorry for her [the bully] as it seems she was mentally deficient.

Yeah. I did kind of feel sorry for her. I felt sorry for a lot of kids because I could tell they had been mistreated at home and/or just never learned how to act right.

A few years ago I went to buy something from a lady off of Craigslist, and when we got to talking I found out she had gone to the same school as me, can't remember if she was younger or older, but anyway her family had moved to the area when she was a kid. She told me how awful it was to be new to the community because most families have been around a long, long time (like mine for instance was one of the first to settle and has lived in the same place over 200 years). She said it was hard to make friends because everyone was so clannish. I had absolutely no idea that it was like that for anyone who moved here. I figure that new girl who had it out for me probably felt that way too. And I was an easy target for anyone because I was so quiet and bookish. It's a miracle I wasn't bullied more often, but again that might have been because my family has lived here for so long. I'm sure all these folks have known for a long time that my family is strange so to some extent they just accept it. lol

B19
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2014, 4:47 pm

From my observation, female bullies generally target females, most of the time. Especially in the workplace, so far as I have noticed it happening.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2014, 4:51 pm

dianthus wrote:
Yeah. I did kind of feel sorry for her. I felt sorry for a lot of kids because I could tell they had been mistreated at home and/or just never learned how to act right. I was an easy target for anyone because I was so quiet and bookish. It's a miracle I wasn't bullied more often, but again that might have been because my family has lived here for so long. I'm sure all these folks have known for a long time that my family is strange so to some extent they just accept it. lol

it is good to be accepted by somebody sometime :) the only thing that saved me from more bullying is that I was/am big and was perceived to be unpredictable [broke somebody's knees once who cornered me].

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2014, 7:23 pm

Anyone can be a bully, it's not a trait that's exclusive to any of the sexes. And like any other bully, she probably feels she has to take it out on you because of some deep seated issue she has. Honking a horn and calling you fag from the safety of her car seems gratuitous and silly, with no conceivable ulterior motive. She definitely has issues.

Women bullying men or men bullying women is probably not the worse that can happen, try and observe what happens when you have a woman with queen bee syndrome who is in contact with other women she deems inferior. Now that's something interesting to behold.

Zajie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2014, 7:30 pm

Some females think if they bully a male he would excuse them for that just because they're females and that it would make them seem more 'feminine' or give them an image of a fierce woman lol.

a6548321
Butterfly
Butterfly

08 Dec 2014, 9:14 pm

Women drastically change after they give birth. They become much more aggressive toward the outside world, they feel the need to protect their off-spring at all cost. If they perceive you as a threat, watch out.