Page 2 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2010, 6:55 am

Yeah I know I shouldn't rely on him as much but it's getting worked on.
Just taking a little while.

happymusic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2010, 8:53 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i wish you would enroll in a martial arts class so you could show them abusers what for.

I completely agree. I studied martial arts and can say it makes a huge difference. Maybe you could consider it?

Hang in there, emilion. You're not ugly and I've seen you around on the forum, you seem very cool! You know, people like that are just projecting their own lack of self worth on you. People who are kind, loving and confident don't talk to others like that. There is no need.

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2010, 7:01 am

I maybe could. My boyf thinks it'd be a good confidence booster. :)

I'm having a good day today so none of that stuff is bothering me for now. :3

jojobean
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In Georgia sipping a virgin pina' colada while the rest of the world is drunk

09 Nov 2010, 4:01 am

first off this is not your fault...secondly there is a book you need to read
"What smart women know" It is an easy read on all the tricks of men and how to avoid these types.

Secondly you need to see a psycholigist that specailizes in sexual abuse. Not just any therapist will have the experience to do this without making things worse

other than that...you deserve better than to be treated like that

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2010, 8:02 pm

Another man hurt me today.
I'm still convinced it's my fault they hurt me. Why else would it keep happening?

Silver_Meteor
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2010, 3:30 am

auntblabby wrote:
i wish you would enroll in a martial arts class so you could show them abusers what for.

Along with martial arts I would also go to a place like Gold's Gym or Planet Fitness and pump iron. it not only builds up your muscles it also builds up your self esteem.