What are you doing for Halloween?

Page 2 of 4 [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2010, 8:41 pm

wornlight wrote:
i hope to contrive a way to obtain free candy. if i wear pajamas, slippers, and a bathrobe i can make a passable psychiatric patient "costume." people will surely be frightened when i knock on their doors.

Horus wrote:

:twisted:

:lmao: Ha Ha! :D

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2010, 4:39 am

number5 wrote:
Reminds me of the year we put out a pentogram in front of our door for the trick-or-treaters to step in if they wanted candy. I think we might have pissed off the neighbors.

That is awful. XD

just-me
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2010, 8:17 am

I am dressing up as a fairy and going trick or treating with friends. then perhaps we will have snacks at my house and play with ouija board.

Also i might do a pagan ritual to honor the goddess and god. after all Halloween is the pagan holiday Samhain. it is the only pagan holiday i celebrate.

I only practice good magic btw. none of that satanist crap.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

24 Oct 2010, 12:45 pm

nothing. im staying home, :D

Squirrelrat
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Oct 2010, 12:48 pm

It's my favorite holiday, and I've gone trick-or-treating every Halloween since I was a baby. This is the first year that I won't be trick-or-treating, because I'm too old. I did it last year and got weird looks. :(

just-me
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2010, 1:23 pm

Squirrelrat wrote:
It's my favorite holiday, and I've gone trick-or-treating every Halloween since I was a baby. This is the first year that I won't be trick-or-treating, because I'm too old. I did it last year and got weird looks. :(

I'm 23, i still do it. Dont worry what others think.

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2010, 2:02 pm

just-me wrote:
Squirrelrat wrote:

I'm 23, i still do it. Dont worry what others think.

I don't believe anyone is too old for trick-or-treating. If you're self conscious about it, take a younger relative or family friend or neighbor. People are just afraid of older trick-or-treaters without children because of the actions of some criminals using Halloween as a way to wear a disguise and go knocking on people's doors so they can rob them and such.

The last time my son went he was 17 or 18 years. But he's only a couple of inches taller (5'7") than me and he has always looked younger than he was so when he took off his mask people thought he was just a younger teenager. We had a wonderful neighborhood to trick-or-treat in back in Arizona. Some University of Arizona Scientist even had their telescopes out and were showing everyone different planets another house had their whole front yard covered with carved pumkins with a candle burning in each of them. We had a wonderful time. :skull:

Robdemanc
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2010, 5:16 pm

For years and years now I have watched John Carpenters Halloween. It just seems the right thing to do and I love that spooky music. In fact I think I only began to acknowledge halloween the occasion because of that film. In GB we never do much for halloween.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2010, 8:18 pm

I went to a costume party last week, and although I didn't dress up, I saw some very funny costumes. One of my cousin's brothers-in-law dressed as a chef, and when he lifted his apron, there was a plush, fake penis underneath. It was very funny!! !

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

happymusic
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2010, 9:02 pm

I will be on a mission.
<---

Science_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2010, 9:34 pm

Sitting in a dark room by myself eating stale pizza.

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2010, 9:47 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
I went to a costume party last week, and although I didn't dress up, I saw some very funny costumes. One of my cousin's brothers-in-law dressed as a chef, and when he lifted his apron, there was a plush, fake penis underneath. It was very funny!! !
:lmao: haaha haaaaaaa...

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

25 Oct 2010, 5:53 pm

wornlight wrote:
i hope to contrive a way to obtain free candy. if i wear pajamas, slippers, and a bathrobe i can make a passable psychiatric patient "costume." people will surely be frightened when i knock on their doors.

If your a hot woman you could get a lot more than candy 8O

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

BloodYeti
Raven
Raven

25 Oct 2010, 6:18 pm

Not much, really. I carved a pumpkin, but it's all ready falling apart (it seems to be bending in, for some odd reason). Here's a picture of the pumpkin:

Other than that, I made spider cookies with my mother for a party (which I didn't go to, despite being invited). I was contemplating dressing up my dog again this year and taking him out, but I'd have to make a costume, which I don't really want to do, and last time, none of the houses had dog treats, so it was kind of a waste.

Namtro
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Oct 2010, 8:44 pm

Not too much, relax and watch scary movies

Ackman
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2010, 9:21 pm

Dress up like General Creedon and hand out candy. My birthday is the next day.