Page 2 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

luvmyaspie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2010, 6:56 am

superboyian you really are super cute!

My little girl had the curly hair until her first hair cut. It grew back straight and now the curls are starting return. She's rapt!

I have curly hair, long ringlets, my husband has curly hair and so do all my sons. I like their hair best when it's long.

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2010, 7:10 am

happymusic wrote:
superboyian wrote:
**sigh** I can't believe I'm doing this but here we go, me with curly hair and its natural.

you are adorable :)

Thanks happymusic. :)

@mgran - Surely it can't be too late to be 20 in heart?

Spyral
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Oct 2010, 6:52 pm

I have very curly hair--it's on the coarse side, too. I wore it in dreadlocks for about 10 years because it was just so hard to manage otherwise. My work make me cut them, though and now I keep it pretty short (chin-length in the front, shaved in the back). I really like it, though. I can rub some gel in it and scrunch it and go--no time at all! (I'm not much of a girly girl. No make up or fancy shoes or anything. The more low-key, the better).

I like wavy, curly, shaggy hair on guys, too. Guys with excessively styled hair are not my type at all.

Bunneth
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Nov 2010, 6:27 am

I used to hate my curly hair and spent hours blow-drying it straight but have grown to love it over the years. It's pretty easy to look after too as I only need to brush it when I wash it.

SilentScream
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Nov 2010, 7:52 am

happymusic wrote:
superboyian wrote:
**sigh** I can't believe I'm doing this but here we go, me with curly hair and its natural.

you are adorable :)

He is, isn't he? :D