Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

DerKodeMeister
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

23 Oct 2010, 5:37 pm

Twice now, I've made plans to hang out with this girl I know at school on a particular day, and twice, the day comes, and goes, and nothing happens at all. I don't know her very well, but she seemed nice, so I figured we could hang out and get to know each other a little bit. Because I don't know her very well, I have no feelings attached to her at all, which makes me wonder why it wouldn't just be easier to say "no, I don't think I want to hang out", or even simply "I'm busy that day" would suffice. Even if it was a lie, it really would not make a single difference to me at all, but it is rather annoying when I get anxious to leave my house because I'm expecting her over, and I don't want to go do something and have her show up. Obviously I'm not asking her to hang out again, but why couldn't she just make it easier and say one of those things?

It's very inconvenient.

If all mankind were to disappear, the world would regenerate back to the rich state of equilibrium that existed ten thousand years ago. If insects were to vanish, the environment would collapse into chaos.
-E.O. Wilson

LittleTigger
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2010, 6:24 pm

Only my opinion:
Shes a big chicken probably, I'd erase
her from my memory, ie she does not
exist to me, she would be a waste of my
time.

If someone does not want to play with
me the least they cood do is say they