what are you listening to THIS VERY SECOND?

Page 3267 of 3965 [ 63425 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3264, 3265, 3266, 3267, 3268, 3269, 3270 ... 3965  Next

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2021, 7:22 am

ah grunge, the first genre i got into heavy as a kid

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

ezbzbfcg2
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2021, 7:27 am

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2021, 7:33 am

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2021, 7:35 am

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2021, 7:38 am

An Australian floats through a Mandelbrot set. The psychedelic visuals are a bit in excess. But I like it.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2021, 8:14 am

Childhood memories. I'm sure i had a crush on nicole kidman. Jim carrey ruled the 90's.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2021, 8:47 am

I forgot her...but am now reminded, one of the few female performers i Like, very powerful presence

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2021, 9:05 am

shes a goth chick, and shes very hot, next to that volcano, visions of pompei

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2021, 9:08 am

theprisoner wrote:

Siouxsie Sioux is all those things and and more.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2021, 9:18 am

avante garde 80s pop tune that stuck in my head when i first heard it....what can i say, i like the unusual

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2021, 11:14 am

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2021, 11:18 pm

This is from the Autumn of 1972. There's another very interesting video version on YouTube, but its content is a bit dodgy, and the artist (Jonathan King) turned out to be more than a bit 'dodgy' himself in subsequent years. I'll say no more..... :wink: :lol:

Very good song though.

Last edited by DeepHour on 27 Nov 2021, 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2021, 11:30 pm

A tribute to a now banned former WP member, whom I still miss.

:|

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2021, 5:16 am

That time tom yorke dressed as kurdt cobain nearly drowned and electrocuted himself...

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2021, 5:28 am

DeepHour wrote:

This is from the Autumn of 1972. There's another very interesting video version on YouTube, but its content is a bit dodgy, and the artist (Jonathan King) turned out to be more than a bit 'dodgy' himself in subsequent years. I'll say no more..... :wink: :lol:

Very good song though.

Let me raise the dodgy factor just one notch higher on the creep meter

one of those songs you never forget....memorable...of note

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2021, 5:46 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
theprisoner wrote:

Siouxsie Sioux is all those things and and more.

You get no argument from me. I particular like her early 80s dark heavy rock sound.