Avarice 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Avarice 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 36

Iammeandnooneelse
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Jun 2006, 5:12 am

Which sin are you closest to and why?

Me: Wrath - very quick, terrible temper.

emp
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2006, 7:01 am

If they are sins, I want to do them all!

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2006, 7:07 am

Avarice?

Wtf?

You can't vote for wrath btw..

anyway mine would be most of them. Anger mainly, possibly gluttony. I'm an angry, angry girl.

Rhisiart_Steffan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2006, 7:59 am

Pride, won't take help for anyone.

Pharmacy Techican is not the pharmacist

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2006, 8:02 am

I voted sloth, even though I'm not really that slothful. I'm more angry than anything, but that's not there. Although, I don't express my anger so maybe it doesn't count.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2006, 8:09 am

I choose Envy.

I get jealous, very easily. I especially feel jealous towards NTs. I get jealous when I hear about how they got their Driver's Licence at the Magic Age of 16. I feel jealous when I hear about somebody moving out, at the age of 21, after they've finnished College or University. I was jealous of my Younger Sister, when she moved out, five years ago. She was 24 at the time, and I was 27. The only difference was that she actually had somebody that she could board with. I'm normal enough to be living on my own. When The Cockney Spirit gets the better of me, than I can go to Stepping Stones and talk to the Members, there. I used to be jealous of the Skinny Girls that I would see around my Area. The ones who wear tight clothing and talk a mile a minute, as though they're having a Verbal Competition. Than I've decided that it's better to be at my Healthy Weight of between 155 and 170 Lbs. I've also decided that my Nasal, slightly drawn-out, somewhat Mannish Cockney Accent gives me more character, than those Skinny Girls will ever have. Every time that I hear that an NT who's in their Late Teens has a Car, or a Lover or is living in a Dorm, on their own and I've watched them grow up, I feel very jealous, on the inside. When I hear the news that somebody at my Club House has gotten a Job, I tell them that I'm happy for them. The honest truth is that I feel a little jealous. If the person appears to be Slightly Mentally Challenged, the feelings are slightly more pronounced. That's because I know that like London and her former Routemaster, I'm too edgy to be able to deal with Authority Figures, and that could be very costly, if I was on a Job Site. I was even going to order a 1:24 Model of one of those Buses, because I was jealous that my Sister will be getting Married, and I was feeling sorry for myself. I'm over that, now.

emp
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2006, 2:34 am

hale_bopp wrote:
Avarice?

Wtf?

Avarice is "Immoderate desire for wealth". http://www.dictionary.com :P

I have avarice. I am a very, very sinful little boy. And I am proud of it! Another sin! :twisted:

Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Jun 2006, 8:21 am

Envy, lust, and gluttony in pretty much equal amounts. Since when is it a sin to be human?

Oh yeah, since the Bible said so. :?

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2006, 8:33 am

Oh, Greed?

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2006, 8:37 am

Envy and Sloth :P

Baz
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

06 Jun 2006, 10:08 am

Envy is my strongest sin

gsilver
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2006, 11:43 am

I suppose mine are greed, wrath, and envy.

Greed - I'm an obsessive collector (mostly comic books, DVDs, and videogames). I'm trying to cut back (I even threw out around 10 garbage bags full of former collection items this week, and sold over $700 worth of DVDs on Ebay a few months ago), but it's hard.

Wrath - There are people in my life who I can never forgive, even though a tremendous amount of time has gone past since I've seen them. Mostly the bullies (specifically, the obsessed and sadistic ringleader), as well as one of my cousins (who murdered my aunt). I'm not sure I'll ever be able to get beyond this.

Envy - I am deeply envious of "happy, normal people" with "happy, normal lives". Even if I didn't have AS, my life would still be messed up due to physical illness, very long term depression, and a host of other problems.

I ended up voting envy.

TijuanaLady
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Jun 2006, 11:59 am

It was very hard to choose just one:oops: ...so I picked sloth to make it easy :wink:

SolaCatella
Veteran
Veteran

Location: [insert creative, funny declaration of location here]

06 Jun 2006, 12:38 pm

Pride, hands down. I HATE asking for help, and I never do it if I can avoid it.

Astarael
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2006, 3:29 am

I'd vote for Wrath, if I could..
Comes pretty close to Envy and Pride though..