Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Mackica
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2010, 1:55 am

Can't do that...have a sensitive neck,need to take my backpack off a zillion times while in line at the airport.
But believe,Petter Lindstrom,the original jogger who wore a brick filled backpack in the 1930s,really inspired me as a teenager!

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2010, 1:58 am

oooh...yeah that might cause some problems then

Mackica
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2010, 2:17 am

Hey I don't mind going to the hospital though..I don't have a job and only classes 2 days a week...oh wait,you need money though
LOL
if I had an old fashioned Nordic Track I'd be on it like 3 hours I love those things,withe the wooden skis!

jagatai
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2010, 6:57 pm

Mackica wrote:
Hey I don't mind going to the hospital though..I don't have a job and only classes 2 days a week...oh wait,you need money though
LOL
if I had an old fashioned Nordic Track I'd be on it like 3 hours I love those things,withe the wooden skis!

I agree. The Nordic Track is great. I do 20 minutes in the morning, 10 or 20 after dinner. It doesn't screw up my back and it gets my energy up for other exercises. I got mine used on ebay and it's been working well for about 8 years.

Mackica
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2010, 8:33 pm

I don't really have money to buy one...oh well. My ankle was bothering me today so I took off running,just did some dancing for an hour. Having consumed all the salty snacks that were in my house last night, I was doing a very light day today:
almond and soy milk,peanut butter,fresh strawberries and bananas,pecans. feel so great after doing that.Shame I have to leave the house tomorrow!