Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

lily-super-silly
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Nov 2010, 12:31 pm

I dont know why but I love to play with little kids and hardly play with kids my own age :oops:
I think I am weird any one else like this :?: or am I just very WEIRD please help Am I the only one like this
Im am 11 and my best friend is 2 years younger than me and my other best friend is 8 some people just laugh when i play with the 2nd class kids when i am in 6th class myself
from
Lily-super-silly
by the way i match my nick name :lol:

kitana10
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Nov 2010, 12:54 pm

I am not a kid anymore, but when I was a child, I often played with kids younger than myself. Don't feel ashamed if you like playing with children who are not in your age group. If someone laughs at you, just say you are being a good role model! :)

lily-super-silly
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Nov 2010, 12:57 pm

kitana10 wrote:
I am not a kid anymore, but when I was a child, I often played with kids younger than myself. Don't feel ashamed if you like playing with children who are not in your age group. If someone laughs at you, just say you are being a good role model! :)
thank you for that nice message your kind :)

DylanLarkins
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 Nov 2010, 7:31 pm

I'm 18, and the people who I consider my best friends are between the ages of 6 and 11.

I don't see anything wrong with it. I see things wrong with people my own age. =/

ocdgirl123
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2010, 1:44 pm

Yeah, but I have the opposite, most of my friends are older than me.

rendellsibal
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Feb 2015, 11:26 pm

I want to friends with such as 7 or 6 years old But i have many friends but how to find more without worrying their parents a kidnapper.

starfox
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2015, 1:05 pm

When I was a kid my best friends were usually younger than me by 1 or 2 school years. Then it was a bit of a big deal and I got told I must make friends with people my own age so I'm became a loner instead.

Nowadays it's okay for my friends to be slightly younger or older

Destruction and creation are 2 sides of the same coin.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2015, 9:06 am

My best friend through most of my childhood was two years younger than me.

I was short for my age--so it didn't matter too much.

Katherington
Butterfly
Butterfly

25 Nov 2015, 10:44 am

I do this to. I personally l "blame" it on there being no kids my own age in my neighborhood so I learned to adapt

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2015, 10:56 am

I love playing with babies and little kids! I'm seventeen and I act like I'm five when I play with them. :D

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kyle Katarn
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2015, 1:06 pm

Yeah but be careful, you don't want to send the wrong signals...
I prefer to stay away from children, as I don't want people to consider me a pedophile(which fortunately I am not). There's a guy here, called MonsterCrack, he is 16 and he really suffers from pedophilia. He says he likes playing with kids much younger than, which is totally inappropriate for people his age. MonsterCrack should stay away from children and seek help regarding his problem.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2015, 1:26 pm

^So does that mean it's wrong to play with my one year old nephew and the grandson of my sensei [Karate teacher]? :?

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2015, 1:34 pm

starfox wrote:
When I was a kid my best friends were usually younger than me by 1 or 2 school years. Then it was a bit of a big deal and I got told I must make friends with people my own age so I'm became a loner instead. r

This was my experience. Was scolded for "playing with younger kids". So I stopped hangin with ANY one at all until the summer between highschool and college when some guy I was aquainted with in highschool called me up, and I started hang with him and his crowd.

Kyle Katarn
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2015, 4:19 am

Kuraudo777 wrote:
^So does that mean it's wrong to play with my one year old nephew and the grandson of my sensei [Karate teacher]? :?

Yes. A 17-year-old should have no reason to play with children. I hope you didn't get into any trouble.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2015, 9:13 am

Well, I'm going to play with them anyway. My dad is in his fifties and he loves playing with kids [plus he's an Aspie, so he's like a kid himself]. 8) :)

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2015, 10:52 am

I played foosball with a little kid while waiting for the dentist.