Yes 44%  44%  [ 4 ]
No 56%  56%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 9

nthach
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2010, 10:20 pm

DevilInPgh wrote:
You guys just don't have any self-respect, huh? Angle already made it known she thinks autism is a fake disorder and thus is in the same category as Savage Weiner. Makes as much sense as Boner (not calling him Boehner) standing with the Nazi re-enactor.

And you have people like Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Boxer who want no limits on abortion - and that Democrats, liberal ones anyway believe in social engineering via abortion, welfare, and public education.

I think this thread needs to be move to the Politics and Religion subforum. :idea:

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2010, 11:46 pm

nthach wrote:
DevilInPgh wrote:
You guys just don't have any self-respect, huh? Angle already made it known she thinks autism is a fake disorder and thus is in the same category as Savage Weiner. Makes as much sense as Boner (not calling him Boehner) standing with the Nazi re-enactor.

And you have people like Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Boxer who want no limits on abortion - and that Democrats, liberal ones anyway believe in social engineering via abortion, welfare, and public education.

I think this thread needs to be move to the Politics and Religion subforum. :idea:

Agreed, at least she is against using 'abortion' to murder 'undersirables.'

nthach
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2010, 3:17 am

I feel sorry for you guys in Nevada and for my state now Prius Pelosi and Tapout Boxer and Moonbeam have won. Well, Pelosi might want to consider driving her Prius to Reagan International/Dulles back to SFO onto the streets of the Tenderloin...

DevilInPgh
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

03 Nov 2010, 3:06 pm

nthach wrote:
I feel sorry for you guys in Nevada and for my state now Prius Pelosi and Tapout Boxer and Moonbeam have won. Well, Pelosi might want to consider driving her Prius to Reagan International/Dulles back to SFO onto the streets of the Tenderloin...

What exactly do you have against fuel efficiency?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21roxRBqRSI[/youtube]

nthach
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2010, 5:08 pm

DevilInPgh wrote:
nthach wrote:

What exactly do you have against fuel efficiency?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21roxRBqRSI[/youtube]

The fact the Prius is THE liberal icon. My parents have one, they drive for fuel efficiency - not to advertise their political views like the many Prii in San Francisco and Berkeley covered in Obama/Boxer/MoveOn/Coexist stickers.

ADoyle
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2010, 10:15 pm

I couldn't have boycotted Nevada even if Angle won because my mom now lives there with her new husband, in the Las Vegas area.

ddrapayo
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

10 Nov 2010, 8:27 pm

What exactly did Engle say? On a side note, I'm sure NY Governor (losing) candidate Carl Paladino said something offensive about autistic individuals like he has about blacks, gays, people on anti-depressants, Hispanics, Democrats, transgenders, senior citizens, Jews, Muslims, athiests, and pretty much every other group you can think of.