Has anyone else received one of these in their inbox?

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

Stadacey
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Nov 2010, 8:48 am

Dearest One Please Help Me.

I REQUEST YOU TO BE MY GUARDIAN AND THEN HELP ME TO COME OVER YOUR COUNTRY.

Good day and how are you today? I hope fine? After going through your profile,
permit me to inform you of my desire of asking you to be a guardian or foster parent to me and then help me out in what I am about to tell you. I know this may sound strange to you, receiving a mail from an unknown person, but my condition has forced me to do that.
I'm Ms.Abigail Neil 19 years old, the only daughter of Late Mr. & Mrs. Jason Neil my father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant here in Abidjan, the economic capital of Cote d'Ivoire. He was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip, my mother died when I was a baby.

Before the death of my father in a private hospital here in Abidjan, he secretly called me by his bed side and told me that he has the sum of Two million Five hundred thousand United State Dollars USD ($2.5million) he deposited in a suspense account in one of the big banks here in Abidjan.

He then strongly advised me not to seek for assistance in the investment of the money from his lawyer nor any of his friends here but to seek for a foreign partner from a country of my choice (outside our country, Cote d Ivoire) that will assist me in the wise investment of the money. I have since left the money in the bank with the view of my making use of it for investment purposes after my education carrier here. But as you may be already aware by now, our country (Cote D' Ivoire) is presently at political crises. Rebels have already taken over the whole Northern part of the country and making efforts towards to capture the commercial center of the country, Abidjan, where I am now.

For this ugly development in this country, I have now decided to take quick actions and have this money transferred out of this country before it is too late for me in doing that. I now want to transfer it out and use it for investment purpose like real estate management or hotel management. Because of this I am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways.

(1) To serve as a guardian to me and then assist me transfer the money into your bank account. (2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and then settle there permanently.

If you accept to stand as my guardian or foster parent to me, I need not discuss on any percentage with you as you have to see the whole money as yours and then assist me invest it. But if you still want a percentage, I am willing to offer you, 30 % of the total money as compensation for your assistance. Please tell me if you feel the percentage I offered is not ok by you. As soon as I receive your concrete assurance to assist me with my proposal and also your full contact address/phone number, I will then give the bank your contact information and then tell them to transfer the money into your account as I want to come over to stay with you permanently.

The bank will then contact you and communicate with you on the transfer. You shall then be giving me information on when the transfer will be over. I shall also send my pictures to you and shall also need yours own too. No matter what your decision may turn out to be, please I beg you to keep this highly secret for my safety, as I believe that those people that killed my Daddy are still after me.

Reply through this private email box: ( [email protected] )

Thanks and God bless you.
Best regards.
Ms.Abigail Neil
Email: [email protected]

8O . I know they're not real, they seem to frequent my personal email a lot, it just made me laugh when I received one through the site. Some people must be dumb to actually reply to these :roll:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2010, 9:00 am

I'll have to keep my eyes open for that one.

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2010, 9:17 am

I've received some e-mails like that. I just simply delete them.

Zara
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2010, 10:07 am

See -> http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt141259.html

Report it to a mod.

Come check out my photography!
http://dmausf.deviantart.com/

Bunneth
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Nov 2010, 11:35 am

I registered yesterday. I just checked my PMs and I've got one too. Going to forward it to a MOD.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2010, 11:37 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN5IJYkTdsU[/youtube]

lionesss
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2010, 12:00 am

I get those all of the time!! ! UGH, delete.

Blint
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2010, 2:51 am

Sounds very dodgy, I wouldn't trust them.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

06 Nov 2010, 11:46 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xQ3-TpRFOg[/youtube]

I haven't got the specific email yet but I get most everything else

Stellar
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2010, 1:10 am

Report and ignore :) These e-mails can be pretty silly.

bigdave
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Nov 2010, 12:50 pm

If I get anything like that I report it as spam and delete it. I don't even read that crap.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2010, 9:21 pm

I still haven't gotten one of those, thank goodness.

IWantYourSoul
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

09 Nov 2010, 7:05 am

I can only hope to be so popular.