Because I think society drives me to it 5%  5%  [ 2 ]
Other (please elaborate) 8%  8%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 40

Mark198423
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2010, 7:50 pm

jadw wrote:
Mainly, I rate companionship and closeness abuve everything else. I just want someone for which we know each other as though we're just two parts of one person. I want a woman who I can do everything in life with, share memories with, and have in my life. I want someone who is often (though not perpetuaslly) around, who I can talk to most every day.

You have written my thoughts exactally, just much better than I could tonight! :lol: I do find the other factors important too though!

Last edited by Mark198423 on 03 Nov 2010, 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2010, 7:57 pm

Companionship mostly but I like kisses and other sexy things too. :wink:

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2010, 8:03 pm

What I want is companionship. I could go without the rest.

Fudo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2010, 8:06 pm

2 or 3 here.. probably 2, 1, 3 in order of 'importance', tho frankly i do very much like 'sexy things', i'm a young man, it's not that society expects me to etc, nature expects me to.
family would be ultimately more important but how does one know who to start a family with..?
fudo

Hector
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2010, 8:55 pm

When I was fourteen, I decided (or, rather, admitted to myself) that I wanted to feel wanted by women - or at least, the girls my age. Sex was only one part of that. That desire has stayed, it's just that I later decided on top of that that I wanted to eventually have children too.

I'd almost like to say companionship too, because it seems like a charming and innocent answer, but honestly it's never been the deciding factor. There were long periods in my life where I, though as always still interested in having more friends, had enough companionship to at least satisfy me - and I was single. I feel like I could do with a couple of close friends now (in grad school, which is a bit lonelier than college), but they don't have to be female.

Dilbert
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2010, 10:50 pm

Sallamandrina wrote:
Dilbert wrote:
Mutual emotional support and activities partner.

Sex is cool, but really?! There are many things far more important.

I don't want a family.

I don't give a crap what the society or my family or friends expect of me. My life is my own and I will not sacrifice an inch to someone else's expectations.

I'm not single, but I could just kiss you for this post :oops:
:lol:

<Kiss> back to you! 8)

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2010, 12:18 am

The companionship is what I really need. Someone to connect with on a deep spiritual level. 2nd is starting a family. Sex takes a relative backseat... if it happens, it happens, but it's not as important. Obviously it plays a critical role in starting a family, but still, I'd rather have someone within my deepest confidence (that I could also cuddle with every now and then) and not have sex than to have a fwb or other casual sex-based relationship (which rules out prostitution as well, gfe included...)

Simonono
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2010, 3:42 am

Just someone to fully accept who I am and be there, I'm so lonely a lot of the time :( , and there is so much crap coming from society. I'd rather have the entire world end except for me so I can go around the country blazing mutants, Fallout 3 style, and not have to worry about it.