Titangeek wrote:
Moog wrote:
Titangeek wrote:
Moog wrote:
Titangeek wrote:
Moog wrote:
Titangeek wrote:
Kaybee wrote:
Pay attention to your attention. :D Any time you notice that you're not concentrating on what you want to be concentrating on, bring your attention straight back to where you want it to be.

if i pay attention to my attention then my attention wont be on what i am trying to pay attrition to.

You can do both in sequence, almost simultaneously. Giving a little attention to where your attention is or is not takes very little time and energy, and can get you right back to what you are supposed to have your attention on in the first place.

wha... :wall:

:lol: If that guy can keep his focus on headbutting that wall long enough, eventually he'll bust through it.

What are you trying to communicate with your symbolic gesture there?

i can barely focus on one thing and your telling me to focus on my focus and what i am focusing on? if i do that this will hapen :study: :shaking2: :bounce: :wall: :jester: :doh: :coffee:

in that order

Ha! Yeah, maybe you should walk before you run... I think what Kaybee was getting at is that often we don't even know when we are distracted... it's useful to be able to keep track of that.

But for now I'd advise you just to make some effort to simply will your attention back to what you want to focus on. Give it a try anyway. Happy hunting.

Here's hoping it go's well, ty all :D

That is what I meant, yes. Thank you for clarifying, Moog. And good luck, Titangeek! :) Hang in there.