Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Mouldy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Nov 2010, 6:12 pm

Okay i know there is a thread like this somewhere but i want to bring it up again becuase it sounded like a rlly good idea to have a special guild on wow (i guess on a range of servers i know where not all in the same regeion) to have member on WP who play wow be all in a guild together it sounds fun and id like to give it a go :)

My favorite letter is the squiggly! ~ :D

Faidin
Raven
Raven

09 Nov 2010, 9:00 pm

I'm game - it sounds like a great idea to me!

Cultus_Diabolus
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 4:01 am

great idea, other than no one wants to pay to move, some people like my self are very well established on there servers and have no desire to pack up and leave. although if/when they let you mail boas cross server than i would consider re rolling, im spoiled, i cant level a toon with out a full set of boas.

although, if you want to make your guild on the server mal'ganis horde side, ill join. i already know a couple aspies on my server, who i happen to meet in the game.

LiendaBalla
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 1:46 pm

I play a Draenei female as my main. Pleasure to meat ya.

I just got out of a thread in their off topic forums, about crying men. Some obvious imbocile was bitching about the spectrum, calling us a problem to society, and so forth. He plays a freaking man-cow. It made my day.

Another ironic thing the other day was in a Horde trade chat. A shovanist was bashing women in it; his name was Pad. :lmao: Doesn't a name like that kind of defeat the purpose of his rant?

Heh. Anyway, I play either faction, and like the leveling process. Let me know what comes up.

Mouldy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Nov 2010, 5:42 pm

:I know the server issue may cause some problems and no i dont exspect you to just simplely pack up and move servers my freind keep doing that to me and thats why ive never gotten past lvl 26 after 2 years of having WOW that and i keep making new chars :oops:

Buuuut how about all creating an alt on one server (i dont know which really) and leveling together as a guild? Could be fun :P I dont know guys it's up to you feel free to pitch in i doupt i will get very far on my own anyways :wink: thanks.

Oh and also would you guys prefer a RP server or just pvp bearing in mind that the RP servers on WOW suck!! honestly the rpers are far and few on there at least thats what ive found :?

Cultus_Diabolus
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 7:13 pm

the only good servers in wow are pvp servers,

the symbols pvp scare away most casuals and newbies, meaning mostly good gamers go to pvp servers.

pluss world pvp is mostly dead in most servers any ways,

rp servers = eww, nothing but a bunch of horny teens and grammar Nazis.

Mouldy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Nov 2010, 2:39 pm

Oh i'll have to save my horny teenage nature for later then :P My server that i play on now is frostmane

Lecks
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2010, 6:05 pm

Well, I don't know about joining a WP guild, I wouldn't bother unless I knew it was going to be very active. But if anyone on the EU side of the pond is bored or wants a fresh start then I can recommend Kor'gal (horde side). I only recently transferred there but it seems like a very active and friendly server/battlegroup so far.

Mouldy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Nov 2010, 6:08 pm

Sure if it has a good community then we will give it a go start off small and hopefully more people will catch on :)