Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

Corp900
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Nov 2010, 8:55 pm

Im feeling really helpless, she already kissed anothr rico suave twice, i dont think i can win this battle, it has me relly sad. shes in college now and im unemployed with no education. last night i told her 2 leave me because i feel shes not satisfied i told her about my disorders, AS, ocd, social anxiety, and she stayed. but i still feel helpless.

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2010, 8:59 pm

If you talk to her & are certain she cannot commit to a relationship with you fully, you should break it off to prevent further stress/heartbreak.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

09 Nov 2010, 9:03 pm

man you need to be spaying some pine tree perfume on you! honneys will be falling on you like the twin towers! hoorah semper fi! (yes i'm serious, Im also aware that I just made a bad joke :wink: ) this is nothing to write in about dear ann to :pig:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2010, 10:13 pm

You should tell her that if she can't accept you, than she should find another man.

DandelionFireworks
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2010, 10:51 pm

You have a girlfriend. She wants you. You have the upper hand here. Just tell her that if she wants you, she doesn't get to go around doing stuff with other guys behind your back. Be specific about what stuff. Sex, kissing, anything else that bugs you (but be reasonable; of course she'll talk to them, maybe she has close guy friends, etc.). You tell her that if she wants you, she doesn't do that. If she does that after your talk, or won't agree to this, then you dump her because she's not what you're looking for. Then you keep your eyes peeled for someone better if you want a girlfriend.

NOT A DOCTOR

aamj50
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

09 Nov 2010, 11:07 pm

Dude. You don't ask a girl to leave you because she's making out with other guys. You tell her you're going to leave her because she's making out with other guys. That's how it works.
I'm sure she's great, but she's not too good for you. I know it feels like anyone with our "issues" should feel lucky to have a girl at all and I know it's hard to meet people. You deserve someone who makes you happy and loves you for who you really are, not just tolerates your idiosyncrasies.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2010, 11:41 pm

Corp900 wrote:
Im feeling really helpless, she already kissed anothr rico suave twice, i dont think i can win this battle, it has me relly sad. shes in college now and im unemployed with no education. last night i told her 2 leave me because i feel shes not satisfied i told her about my disorders, AS, ocd, social anxiety, and she stayed. but i still feel helpless.

It's not appropriate for her to kiss a non-relative of the opposite sex when one is in a relationship.

You were right to break it off with her and you should feel like you have some control over your life for that alone, because it proves you are not so desperate that you will take anyone even if they treat you poorly or do not respect the relationship.

Invader
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Nov 2010, 1:25 am

I don't understand why people still take this guy's posts seriously. :?

GaijinRanger
Raven
Raven

10 Nov 2010, 1:26 am

You should demonstrate your feelings for her by tying her up and treating her like a rape victim.

Trust me, chicks go nuts for that.

DeadpanDan
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Nov 2010, 2:35 am

I'm going to point out the dead obvious:

You hit the "NT" guys back with a club, hard. This is like, romance 101. Hasn't changed at all for the past several hundred thousand years (O, people may think it has, but it hasn't).

You think it won't work? Trust me, it does.

StuartN
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 5:06 am

GaijinRanger wrote:
You should demonstrate your feelings for her by tying her up and treating her like a rape victim.

Your post and your attitude disgust me, and it makes no difference whether that was a joke or serious.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 5:39 am

StuartN wrote:
GaijinRanger wrote:

Your post and your attitude disgust me, and it makes no difference whether that was a joke or serious.

If a guy ever tried that on me, I'd be the one to tie him up and treat him like a rape victim.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 10:36 am

If she's already kissing other guys, dump her.

Corp900
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

10 Nov 2010, 1:24 pm

StuartN wrote:
GaijinRanger wrote:

hang in there dexter