Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

kc8ufv
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 12:10 am

I've been busy with a few things lately, so was just getting around to catching up on Glee, and noticed a new charecter introducted in S2E4. At the end he even mentions he has a secret.
This episode is still on hulu. Anyone else think the same thing?

Spyral
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

10 Nov 2010, 12:16 am

Are you talking about Sam? Didn't he say he was dyslexic? I thought that was his "secret". That and the fact that he dyes his hair. He doesn't come off as an Aspie to me, anyway. No more than "new guy awkwardness". Not sure if they plan on adding that feature to his character later, though. But I thought the dyslexia would be something they could expand on.

kc8ufv
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 12:35 am

I didn't catch that in the episodes I've seen (haven't seen tonight's). In Duets, the date scene at the end, he admits to using lemon juice to bleach his hair. Then indicates he has a secret, clarifies he's not gay, and the credits roll. He seems as socially akward as I am, and, well, just as corny of jokes as when I joke.
To me, it seemed like he really was let down big time when Kurt said he wasn't going to do the duet with him.

Only possible secret I saw in Rocky Horror was that he has body image issues