So, what is the lowest age you would date women?

Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ApsieGuy
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 3:51 pm

If you were 35.......would you date a 23 year old.

Yes, theres some chick I dig who is 35............im going to assume its my age....since im not ugly....and i dont have a decent job yet...

lotusblossom
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 4:01 pm

No

Im 31 and I dated a 27 year old (he was 25 when we started) but I think that was too young really.

I felt old and frumpy and ageing, where as when Ive dated people older than me I felt young. I think I much prefer feeling young.

However Ive known many women with 10+ age gaps and they were ok with it (tho they did moan about the guys being imature).

I think being equal in the relationship is best as then there is more in common and less difference in experience and ageing and goals, though thats a generalisation.

ApsieGuy
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 4:52 pm

lotusblossom wrote:
No

Im 31 and I dated a 27 year old (he was 25 when we started) but I think that was too young really.

I felt old and frumpy and ageing, where as when Ive dated people older than me I felt young. I think I much prefer feeling young.

However Ive known many women with 10+ age gaps and they were ok with it (tho they did moan about the guys being imature).

I think being equal in the relationship is best as then there is more in common and less difference in experience and ageing and goals, though thats a generalisation.

Craaaaaaaaaaaaap

Well, this sucks. I hate all the 23 year olds anyway. All they do is b***h about hair and make up. Who gives a rats ass

Beau
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 5:08 pm

Hang around other 23 yo then; not everyone talks about hair and makeup.

lotusblossom
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 5:12 pm

ApsieGuy wrote:
lotusblossom wrote:
No

Craaaaaaaaaaaaap

Well, this sucks. I hate all the 23 year olds anyway. All they do is b***h about hair and make up. Who gives a rats ass

well it depends what you want as well, I expect most women wouldnt mind age if its just for fwb.

and it depends on the people, you could work on getting her any way, you have nothing to loose.

menintights
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 5:47 pm

It's great that you're not attracted to girls who only care about hair and make-up. Cause last I checked, this kind of girls in turn are attracted only to guys who are overly concerned with attracting girls and are always worrying about how they look and how much money they make.

Oh, wait.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 5:53 pm

No.

I usually only date people older than me, unless we really hit it off and in that case they would only be a couple of years younger.

Hector
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 6:51 pm

I'd at least try anyone out of high school. I personally don't feel much different to the way I was when I was 18.

ApsieGuy
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 7:07 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
No.

I usually only date people older than me, unless we really hit it off and in that case they would only be a couple of years younger.

Well, this just isn't fair. I thought this chick was really hot. Yes, I found her age via google...............................

Sirius
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

13 Nov 2010, 7:08 pm

ApsieGuy wrote:

Yes, theres some chick I dig who is 35............im going to assume its my age....since im not ugly....and i dont have a decent job yet...

I would, 23 is an adult and since there are no legal issues involved, why not? Plus the youthful age might bring energy to the relationship.

ApsieGuy
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 7:10 pm

Sirius wrote:
ApsieGuy wrote:

I would, 23 is an adult and since there are no legal issues involved, why not? Plus the youthful age might bring energy to the relationship.

See that's what I was thinking........................

Too bad the social class is just too big. She is a Nurse Practitioner....I am a transporter

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 7:47 pm

I generally only date people older because I need the other person to be dominant - and older men tend to have this.

nthach
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 8:05 pm

No younger than 5 years for me.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 8:16 pm

if i were suddenly on the dating scene, i'd say 19 years old for something casual, and 21 for something more serious. (ducks flamethrowers). on the upper end, i'd say i would date any age (i don't know any men over 65, but i assume they are just as attractive as 65-year-olds).

i consider age to be irrelevant for myself, personally. i do understand other people probably care about it when choosing a mate.

happymusic
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 9:51 pm

Girls I could go as low as 20-ish.

Guys....maybe 27 or so.

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2010, 7:04 am

happymusic wrote:
Girls I could go as low as 20-ish.