Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

subatai_baadur
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2006, 4:50 pm

Recently, during a dream, my mind decided that I was going to write a screenplay. I was shown the movie as it would be, and I have slowly dismantled that idea until I have the basic concept of it, add 30% darkness, and kick out characters that might get in the way. Basically, it is going to be sort of like Silence of the Lambs, but with much more pessimism. I am trying to create an Indie classic that will appeal to pessimists through the eventual message and unusual ending of the movie. I intend to make this about 115 pages long, and would certainly appreciate any help in creating it. I may also need some help profreading it once I'm done. I plan to have the basic storyboard done tonight, and will start sometime tomorrow. With any luck, I can make it in this business and never work another day in my life.

Postscript-Note sarcasm in last line. I'm well aware that this is the classic American "make it big in Hollywood" story, but I'm trying anyway. For the love of God, Jennifer Aniston is at the top of the box office. It can't be that hard to make a good movie.

alex
Developer
Developer

10 Jun 2006, 10:03 pm

GroovyDruid likes to write screenplays.