Anyone in middle or high school, sucks right?

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Trainbuff
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Sep 2011, 10:07 pm

Wow... I thought I was the only one who hated Middle school and found High School to be a bit more bearable!

But yea, Middle School was pure hell for me as well, atlough ironically I feel like I had better social skills in MS than in HS.

In middle school I was called "ret*d" countless number of times and did stupid stuff in hopes of fitting in with the Normal kids... the stupid stuff I did, still regret it to this day.

When I went to HS I said to myself I was going to try and be more low key and keep socializing to a minimum, in hopes it would cut down on bullying, needless to say it worked except for a few isolated indicts.

The main issue I had in HS was I stared at people and I still fight this sentom of AS to this day, also I wasn't in Special Ed when I first came to HS so I failed my classes in Gen ed thus causing one of the darkest periods in my life. I switched to Special Ed and things gradually got better from there, minus the staring issue of course.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

25 Sep 2011, 11:48 pm

I DESPISED MIDDLE SCHOOL. Absolutely hated it. Now I'm into my second year of high school, and I'm much happier.