Anyone wish that they could Turn Invisible?

Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Thebigrage
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Nov 2010, 9:08 pm

I don't know about the rest of you, but sometimes I just want the power to turn invisible so that way people would stop staring at me. I feel so paranoid at school and when I get out of the house. I feel like everyone is looking at me and I try to just ignore it and just stare into space while I walk down the halls and to my next class. I still can't shake the feeling that everyone is looking and talking about me and it just freaks me out and makes me feel selfconcious. Anyone else feel the same way sometimes.

wavefreak58
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2010, 9:22 pm

I am already invisible. The world doesn't know or care if I exist. That's pretty much invisible.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

17 Nov 2010, 9:35 pm

Yes I'm like that. But I had a breakthrough and found the source of why - now I can act normal and people don't bother me much. I'll even tell you what it was - in Grade 1, I was bullied so badly, and there were death threats - that the principal made a rule that kept me safe: nobody was allowed to talk to me. That kept me safe because she could chase bullies without waiting for them to do something worse. But I was only 6 and I internalized that rule. Now I'm 60 and I just recently figured out why I get enraged if a stranger speaks to me. That knowledge allowed me to "repeal" the rule and I'm so much more relaxed. Can you find the source of yours? In the meantime, yes, invisible would still be great. The BBC says scientists have invented filaments that can reflect and will someday make an invisibility cloak. Race you to the head of the line! :)

Thebigrage
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Nov 2010, 9:39 pm

Well even though your 60 your prolly a lot closer than I am to where ever those scientists are so im sure you'll win. I would have to hitch a boat ride to europe, if that is where they are. But thanks for the info I'll have to earn enough money to preorder the cloak lol.

DaWalker
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2010, 9:43 pm

ApsieGuy
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2010, 9:54 pm

I would be spending 70% of my time in the girls locker room :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mindslave
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2010, 10:01 pm

Yeah, I'm with Aspie Guy. Took the words right out of my...computer screen.

mgran
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2010, 10:16 pm

I used to wish it all the time... when I got older and somewhat psychotic I would have periods when I literally thought I was invisible, or had the ability to vanish. Now that I'm "sane" again, I still wish I could vanish... however, I know it's not an option.

ApsieGuy
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2010, 10:19 pm

Mindslave wrote:
Yeah, I'm with Aspie Guy. Took the words right out of my...computer screen.

Lol, I would be pinching some girls asses..........i need sex

Musicprophets
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Nov 2010, 11:36 pm

well no one except my boss, my sister, my mother give a damn where i am and what i am doing. to everyone else, i could disappear and practically no one would be looking for me. it would be probably be a good couple weeks or months before those who i sorta know would even know or care as im not close to any of them. im a third wheel type of person as always.

MathGirl
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2010, 12:18 am

Oh yes. DEFINITELY.

Likely ADHD instead of what I've been diagnosed with before.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2010, 12:27 am

I want to be invisible again. I guess that I'll be invisible in a month. No more pictures. That was a big mistake. I'm invisible to the world when I'm in my apartment at night. I like to be visible in the day. Than again, I become invisible to the outside world, when I walk into my clubhouse.

jojobean
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In Georgia sipping a virgin pina' colada while the rest of the world is drunk

18 Nov 2010, 12:54 am

My mom and I are stalked....so ya. I would love to be invisible

Claire_Louise
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

18 Nov 2010, 12:56 am

Hell yeah, invisibility - not only could you practically conquer the world, you could also stop this :oops: and :roll: and become like (wait while I find out which emoticon is 'happy') :D that.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2011, 12:57 pm

If I could turn invisible, I would love shopping a lot more.

MooCow
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2011, 5:59 pm

I'm pretty good at being forgettable, that's about as close to invisible I've manged to come so far.