Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

luvsterriers
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2010, 11:40 am

Do any of you have to deal with mean co workers who just keep on bothering you and you have no idea why?? How can anyone come to work and just make someone feel so bad about themselves and hurt them? To work is just to work. Women and men are both mean. WHY?? What purpose do they have to put me down?? What do they gain from bothering me? I don't bother no one or make fun of them. EVERY job I have had I have to deal with co workers bothering me. WHY??

If you're not happy with yourself, you'll never be happy with somebody else. (Don Omar)

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2010, 12:04 pm

I worked in a resteraunt for 9 years. I was picked on from my first day until my last day. No matter what you do they will pick on you. You sit by youself, they think you believe you are better than them. You go out with them and refuse to drink alcohol with them then you are considered a p****. You do not go out with them they think you are a p****. You do not talk with them about a certain sports team they think you are an as*hole. If you answer the boss's question you are either considered a suck up or a know it all. You cannot win, they will find some reason to hate you no matter what you say or do.

That is why I spit in their unattended drinks and food when there was no one looking. :P :wink:

luvsterriers
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2010, 12:36 pm

But why do you get picked on?? I mean you and I didn't do a thing for co workers to make fun of us. So what if you don't want to drink alcohol. I can't stand the taste of it and can't stand drunks. They are just acting dumb and they think it's funny. Yea then one gets behind the wheel and it's not so funny anymore. I hate parties at work too since it's just too loud and people just gossip. I hate noise! So no one should judge me nor you nor anyone else. What is p***** that you were referring to?

If you're not happy with yourself, you'll never be happy with somebody else. (Don Omar)

danandlouie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2010, 3:04 pm

friend from virginia.........it's just like being bullied when you were in school. you're weak,i'm strong ,so i'm going to dominate you.

and, there's no getting around it..........many human think they are better than anyone else/ their group thinks they're better than anyone else and to prove it they will belittle you in every way possible. it's a common human trait. it justifies slavery. it justifies men dominating women.

you have to learn to just let it go. there's nothing you can do about it........unless you become insanely wealthy or very powerful.......or........are willing to go to prison.

in the town i live, recently two men who had worked in the same school for a long time and one man dominated and ridiculed the other, verbally abused, settled the problem. the abused guy brought a gun to the school and shot and killed his tormenter. charged with murder but convicted of manslaughter. going to prison. if i had been on the jury, i would have voted for acquittal. in vietnam we called it payback.

to answer your question about 'p', think kitten, as in p cat. sorry, you asked.

i live almost completely without 'human' interaction. i'm gimpy and burned, clueless and speech challenged. ridicule is what i have to live with around 'humans'. it's better to be alone, people wise.

luvsterriers
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2010, 3:08 pm

But us aspies are more prone to co workers bothering us then. I applaud the man who killed his tormenter. But that's only one tormenter ever so many others.

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2010, 4:31 pm

luvsterriers wrote:
But why do you get picked on??

Short answer: people suck.

Long answer: They hate their lives so much that they feel the need to insult someone to make them feel better about themselves. Someone has to be seen as less than them to feel good even for just a few minutes. Everyone of them had extreme character flaws. One guy was known for having sex with a under age girl who passed out she was 12 and was her first time drinking and he was 19. One girl who was one of my tormentors was 20 and had three children out of marriage and of two different races so her family made fun of her at home daily. There was a guy who was legally ret*d who was on social security disability for it and used the resteraunt as a part time job plus had two off the book jobs so he would not pay child support on his four kids he never sees( Guess who told his ex-girlfriend where his under the table jobs were? ). The others were an assortment of drunks, addicts, thieves, and molesters. A whole managerie of bastards everyone of them. I should have poisoned them all.

One of them was so drunk while he watched his kid that he passed out on a toilet fell over with his head wedged against the wall then choked to death on his own vomit. One of my friends from my D&D game group was a reponding paramedic said there was puke and feces everywhere. A fitting end for a thief and tormentor he was. His so-called friends at work just about soiled their pants with laughter when they heard how he died. :roll: I was the only one shocked and not in tears from laughter.

psychohist
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2010, 5:49 pm

Todesking wrote:
They hate their lives so much that they feel the need to insult someone to make them feel better about themselves.

Yes, pretty much.

Luvsterriers, the best defense is not to react, or even to react politely. Eventually they get bored.

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2010, 7:08 pm

luvsterriers wrote:
What is p***** that you were referring to?

A slang term used to describe a woman's vagina. P@ssy.

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2010, 7:16 pm

psychohist wrote:
Luvsterriers, the best defense is not to react, or even to react politely. Eventually they get bored.

It did not work for me. When I first got there I just ignored them and they would just up their level of torment. They did whatever they had to do to get me to insult them back. The boss told me even if I got them on tape doing it he could not fire them unless they made fun of my ADHDwhich they never did. They knew what they could say and could not say I did however get a guy fired for calling me a ret*d. He did it infront of the union rep and the owner when were at a meeting about team work I threatend to sue everyone so the owner just looked at him and said your fired. His so called friends laughed at him then he punched the time clock off the wall when he left.

luvsterriers
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2010, 10:11 pm

Todesking wrote:
luvsterriers wrote:
But why do you get picked on??

Short answer: people suck.

Long answer: They hate their lives so much that they feel the need to insult someone to make them feel better about themselves. Someone has to be seen as less than them to feel good even for just a few minutes. Everyone of them had extreme character flaws. One guy was known for having sex with a under age girl who passed out she was 12 and was her first time drinking and he was 19. One girl who was one of my tormentors was 20 and had three children out of marriage and of two different races so her family made fun of her at home daily. There was a guy who was legally ret*d who was on social security disability for it and used the resteraunt as a part time job plus had two off the book jobs so he would not pay child support on his four kids he never sees( Guess who told his ex-girlfriend where his under the table jobs were? ). The others were an assortment of drunks, addicts, thieves, and molesters. A whole managerie of bastards everyone of them. I should have poisoned them all.

One of them was so drunk while he watched his kid that he passed out on a toilet fell over with his head wedged against the wall then choked to death on his own vomit. One of my friends from my D&D game group was a reponding paramedic said there was puke and feces everywhere. A fitting end for a thief and tormentor he was. His so-called friends at work just about soiled their pants with laughter when they heard how he died. :roll: I was the only one shocked and not in tears from laughter.

I don't know if I would laugh over another co worker's death. To choke to death on your own vomit sounds horrible. Plus his child now is father less. That's so sad. Even though he was your tormenter, he did leave a child behind which makes his death sad, but that's just me. I guess it just depends on how bad this man tormented you. I had an HR manager that was so rude to me. She is married and has young children. I don't know how I would react if she were to die a horrible death. Probably feel a little sad since she is a mom, but not sad over her death.

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2010, 2:09 am

luvsterriers wrote:
I don't know if I would laugh over another co worker's death. To choke to death on your own vomit sounds horrible. Plus his child now is father less. That's so sad. Even though he was your tormenter, he did leave a child behind which makes his death sad, but that's just me. I guess it just depends on how bad this man tormented you. I had an HR manager that was so rude to me. She is married and has young children. I don't know how I would react if she were to die a horrible death. Probably feel a little sad since she is a mom, but not sad over her death.

His friends laughed at how he died I was the only one who was shocked. Nowhere did I say I laughed.

luvsterriers
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2010, 3:49 pm

That's what I meant. I know that your co workers were laughing, but you were just in shock. Probably the only death where I would be laughing so much till I cry would be the death of Osama Bin Laden or other terrorists. Actually I would love to watch him and other terrorists die. I can think of so many ways that we can torture him. WE meaning if the US can capture him and torture him. I personaly don't have any compassion towards terrorists, their spouses, their children, and the rest of their families. Terrorists and bullies are both bad. I know this may be off topic. I remember the case where white men dragged a black man to his death. The murderers were laughing when they were hand cuffed. How I would love to see these men also dragged to their deaths. I don't like people who commite hate crimes just because of someones race or sexual preference. I was so sad when Matthew Shepherd died. Oh I also don't care what happens to anyone in that Westboro church group. I am the daughter of a US army/Gulf War Vet and I personally don't appreciate those hateful group protesting at military funerals. I'm Christian, but still how can we love those who have hurt so many people?

RobinGoodfellow
Butterfly
Butterfly

21 Nov 2010, 8:24 pm

I've always had similar experiences and totally agree with Todesking's first post. There is no real way around this problem, it is just how humans are. But if you want to better understand the actions and thought processes of our sister species (their Romulans to our Vulcans) I recommend reading Richard Dawkins' 1976 book 'The Selfish Gene' which is the origin of the most of the modern theory of evolution and its theories on the evolutionary basis for mammal/bird/social insect etc. behaviour can just as easily be applied to humans. Humans are animals after all, many with only the façade of sentience to mark them out as more than animal.

JoeR43
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Nov 2010, 6:22 pm

luvsterriers wrote:
But us aspies are more prone to co workers bothering us then. I applaud the man who killed his tormenter. But that's only one tormenter ever so many others.

Am I the only person who found this statement to be f*****g horrifying?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2010, 6:06 am

JoeR43 wrote:
luvsterriers wrote:

Am I the only person who found this statement to be f***ing horrifying?

could be. there is a difference between thinking and acting.

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2010, 1:27 pm

Don't kill the B@STARDS make them poop their pants in front of fellow co-workers. Odds are the bullies have a bloated ego and if the foul their pants in front of their peers will cause them to never return it will also give you plenty of ammunition to use against them if they stay. Think of the poopy jokes you and your co-workers can come up with.

http://www.shomer-tec.com/

http://www.shomer-tec.com/department/sp ... nts-32.cfm

Get this stuff it works. Warning: not to be used on others without their consent.

http://www.shomer-tec.com/product/speci ... or-325.cfm