Page 3 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Hmm..
Autism is a part of my personality 33%  33%  [ 36 ]
Autism is a part of my personality 33%  33%  [ 36 ]
I sometimes wish I could be part of the "NT society", but I wouldn't change the way I am 13%  13%  [ 14 ]
I sometimes wish I could be part of the "NT society", but I wouldn't change the way I am 13%  13%  [ 14 ]
I wish I was NT. 5%  5%  [ 5 ]
I wish I was NT. 5%  5%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 110

phoenixjsu
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2006, 11:04 pm

Raph522 wrote:
being able to walk around in a circle for hours without getting bored
:D

Hahaha... Sadly, I completely know what you are talking about. :?

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2011, 8:09 pm

Being hated by everyone and not careing

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

22 Sep 2011, 9:10 pm

I actually have the ability to think.

Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2011, 9:14 pm

holy necropost

glider18
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

22 Sep 2011, 9:22 pm

Autism is a part of my personality that I extremely satisfied with. Although I have challenges (doesn't everybody?), I am happy with being autistic. Asperger's has given me incredibly interesting and fun special intense interests that I love and enjoy. Asperger's has given me the ability to play musical instruments I become fascinated with---in little time and with no lessons. I am a talent savant. I can also memorize facts/statistics on things I become fascinated with without trying to memorize them. For example, by the time I was in high school, I had memorized without trying the statistics of every roller coaster in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. I think of my autism as a fascinating adventure that I am constantly learning about.