Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

AspieCartoonist
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Nov 2010, 8:53 pm

Has anyone else here ever read Creepypasta stories? If so, what are your favorite stories?

Mine are the "Lost Episode" creepypastas, "Pokemon Lost Silver", and the "Slender Man" among many others. I will admit, quite a few are just plain comedic. :)

Foxx
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Nov 2010, 12:05 am

no, but now i'm intrigued :D

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2010, 8:37 pm

'Creepypasta"?

Is that some sort of culinary ghost story about spooky spaghetti, macabre macaroni, or lurid lasagna, or demonically possed fettucine?

Come to think of it I still retain my childhood hatred of tortellini which got started because to my childhood self tortellinis resembled dismembered human ears.

I can put away a wheelborrow full of most any kind of pasta, but im still not wild about chomping down on tortellini.

So I guess to me tortellini are a kind of "creepy pasta".

DeaconBlues
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2010, 11:41 pm

Here's a link to some creepypasta tales at the SCP Foundation (the first place I ever heard the term):

Linkage

Ah_Q
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2010, 1:06 am

The Prince's Fresh Start

Somewhere in West Philadelphia, you will find an old basketball court with a single ball lying in the middle. Pick it up and start shooting hoops. After a while, a small group of hooligans will approach you and challenge you to a fight, which you must accept.

After the fight, you must go home and relay the events to your mother. She will then inform you that you have an aunt and uncle living in one of the districts of Los Angeles, and out of fear, she will send you to live there for an indefinite period of time.

With your bags packed, go to the street corner, and whistle for a cab. The cab that will pull up will bear the word FRESH on the license plate, and upon closer inspection, novelty fuzzy dice will hang in the mirror. Although you will suddenly realize that cabs like these are extremely hard to find, do not bear any thought to it. At this point you MUST point out in front of the car and say ‘Yo homes to Bel Air’. You will stop in front of a mansion, and it will be sometime between 7 and 8 o’clock, even though it will feel like you’ve been traveling mere seconds. Get your luggage out and say ‘Yo homes, smell ya later!’, but do NOT turn back to face the cabby. Walk up to the door, look over your shoulder once, and then knock on the door three times.

If you follow these instructions, your life will get flip-turned upside-down.

Scariest pasta ever, y/y?

Seriously just go to creepypasta.com they have a ton of creepy stories archived there.

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2012, 6:05 pm

Ah_Q wrote:
The Prince's Fresh Start

Somewhere in West Philadelphia, you will find an old basketball court with a single ball lying in the middle. Pick it up and start shooting hoops. After a while, a small group of hooligans will approach you and challenge you to a fight, which you must accept.

After the fight, you must go home and relay the events to your mother. She will then inform you that you have an aunt and uncle living in one of the districts of Los Angeles, and out of fear, she will send you to live there for an indefinite period of time.

With your bags packed, go to the street corner, and whistle for a cab. The cab that will pull up will bear the word FRESH on the license plate, and upon closer inspection, novelty fuzzy dice will hang in the mirror. Although you will suddenly realize that cabs like these are extremely hard to find, do not bear any thought to it. At this point you MUST point out in front of the car and say ‘Yo homes to Bel Air’. You will stop in front of a mansion, and it will be sometime between 7 and 8 o’clock, even though it will feel like you’ve been traveling mere seconds. Get your luggage out and say ‘Yo homes, smell ya later!’, but do NOT turn back to face the cabby. Walk up to the door, look over your shoulder once, and then knock on the door three times.

Seriously just go to creepypasta.com they have a ton of creepy stories archived there.

This is Hilarious to me, just because of the fact it is a manual to how to become the main character(Will Smith) in "Fresh Prince of Bell Air."

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2012, 11:34 am

Anarbaculardrop wrote:
Ah_Q wrote:
The Prince's Fresh Start

This is Hilarious to me, just because of the fact it is a manual to how to become the main character(Will Smith) in "Fresh Prince of Bell Air."

Sorry about any bad spelling, but I guess you can't get it always right.