Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2010, 3:20 pm

My birthday is coming up in June. My mom and I were talking about pets this morning. I really wanted a snake but my mom and I talked about how much responsibility a snake would be. It shedding skin, and getting bit while it's getting used to and being handled. She said that I've always loved reptiles and would love for me to be able to have one. So we made a compromise, I'm getting a baby leopard gecko!! ! Her roomates in college had geckos and she said that they are so cute and their skin feel so good to touch. She also said that they'll crawl on your fingers, arms, and shoulders.We'll also need to get it a nice, escape proof cage so my cats don't eat it. I am very excited! Heh, my cousin Joey and I use to catch lizards in toy Pokeballs and call them Charmanders...gotta love lizards!!

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2010, 3:42 pm

Your mom sounds really cool! Lizards are neat pets; my brother used to have them. He had green anoles. A leopard gecko sounds like a lot of fun. Now you have something to look forward to! :)

FluffyDog
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2010, 4:03 pm

Aren't leopard geckos able to scale vertical glass surfaces? I love to watch animal at the zoo that have that kind of ability. But I reckon they are lucky I can't tickle their feet through the glass; I find the undersides of animal feet so very cute in most species...

Sounds like it will be a very loooooong wait until you finally get that little lovely creature and have it live with you, xxZeromancerlovexx. When your little friend finally arives, I hope you will post a pic somewhere on WP so we can all have a look at it.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2010, 4:16 pm

FluffyDog wrote:
Aren't leopard geckos able to scale vertical glass surfaces? I love to watch animal at the zoo that have that kind of ability. But I reckon they are lucky I can't tickle their feet through the glass; I find the undersides of animal feet so very cute in most species...

Sounds like it will be a very loooooong wait until you finally get that little lovely creature and have it live with you, xxZeromancerlovexx. When your little friend finally arives, I hope you will post a pic somewhere on WP so we can all have a look at it.

Don't worry, I'll post pictures :D

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2010, 4:24 pm

But don't you think June is pretty far back?

BTW your mum does sound cool. **thumbs up**

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2010, 5:25 pm

I'm excited for you. :)

I can't wait to see pictures of him, when you get him. :)

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2010, 7:58 pm

FluffyDog wrote:
Aren't leopard geckos able to scale vertical glass surfaces?

i thought all geckos could do that, also happy pre birthday :D