Page 1 of 6 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Banned_Magnus
Raven
Raven

29 Nov 2010, 4:16 am

Would it be ideal to have one religion to satisfy the human need for faith? Most people crave spirituality or they feel it is intrinsic to their being. The belief in spirits or God is pretty common and makes people go to war over issues that can only be proven by their faith. With so many faiths, it creates division and war.

Would it be best to be atheists? At least they don't kill over religion. Why doesn't the NWO use religion to group the people together. If I were on top, I'd manufacture a false alien mission to make people think that some aliens landed and gave us some truths to live by. Then everyone will follow these truths and be grateful for them.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2010, 4:43 am

Banned_Magnus wrote:
Would it be ideal to have one religion to satisfy the human need for faith? Most people crave spirituality or they feel it is intrinsic to their being. The belief in spirits or God is pretty common and makes people go to war over issues that can only be proven by their faith. With so many faiths, it creates division and war.

Would it be best to be atheists? At least they don't kill over religion. Why doesn't the NWO use religion to group the people together. If I were on top, I'd manufacture a false alien mission to make people think that some aliens landed and gave us some truths to live by. Then everyone will follow these truths and be grateful for them.

A single yoke to bind the neck of the human race? No, thank you.

ruveyn

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2010, 9:09 am

Why dont you Google "One World Religion", and "project Bluebeam"?
You will find the NWO allready have these plans in progress.
If you read Revelation 13 you will see that the NWO is able to make "fire come down fom the sky in the sight of mankind" in order to deceive, google blue spiral in norway and you will see they allready have the technology to do this.

You wont like it when it comes however, for the whole New World Order business is the Devils counter-fiet kingdom of God, it is allowed to rule for 42 months only.
The united religion you wish for will be Satanism, do you want to be a Satanist?, it will be hard for those who refuse, it tells in Daniel and Revelation that those who refuse will be captured or even killed.

Google FEMA coffins and FEMA concentration camps to see that even these biblical prodictions are in place to be carried out.

Philologos
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2010, 9:23 am

ruveyn "A single yoke to bind the neck of the human race? No, thank you. "

You mean Ring, don't you?

More seriously:

A given the nature of humanity, I find it very hard to see how such a uniform "religion" would be possible or beneficial. As most Wrong Planeteers, frequently point out, minds are not uniform. If we cannot devise a Linguistics which satisfies my needs and Chomsky's , how would we devise a one size fits all religion? Compromises mean NOBODY is satisfied.

B It has, of course, been done in the past - who was it who "found" a manufactured Old Saxon manuscript? And Piltdown man, of course. But really now - you do not invent "truths" and spreadf them via a false report.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2010, 9:57 am

ruveyn wrote:
Banned_Magnus wrote:

A single yoke to bind the neck of the human race? No, thank you.

ruveyn

^What he said.

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

pgd
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2010, 10:26 am

Banned_Magnus wrote:

---

It's my understanding that some persons like the Bilderburgers have discussed that feeling a religious figure - if carefully chosen - could unite the world more than a normal politician. So, would it be someone like Ned Flanders from the Homer Simpson TV Show and Ned Flanders could preach from the Acropolis in Athens, Greece (disgarding the Goddess who was there at one time) and unite the whole world? Or if persons preferred a female religious figure, could it be Lisa Simpson preaching from the Acropolis to unite the whole world? There has been a movement to almost recognize the United Nations/the UN as a kind of secular world religion in a way. Personally, I do not feel that a single world religion is the way to go because something as mysterious as the term religion (smoke and mirrors, the Wizard of Oz, an Invisible God in the Sky) is too vague for people to agree 100% on. The history of many religions is a history of fighting over so called doctrine/dogma, then burning dissenters at the stake who disagree with the current interpretation of muddy and foggy (aka political) scriptures. I believe the founding fathers of the US got it right when they said said there never will be a national religion for the USA; the founding fathers (non-ministers) understood human nature (my view). Even today (2010), major non-profit, tax-exempt world religions like Mormonism, Italian Catholicism, and Islam use excommunication to punish free thinkers, intellectuals, dissenters, women, and members of the Democratic Party of the USA. Mormonism, Italian Catholicism, Islam all, in some ways, act like China today which is known for its censorship of ideas (Tiananmen Square). One world religion is not a good idea (my view).

Banned_Magnus
Raven
Raven

29 Nov 2010, 1:43 pm

I don't think people are capable of tolerance. It's not in our genes. We were bred from killers.

Fuzzy
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2010, 1:55 pm

If you only sell one size of shoe, you will find many more people choose to go spiritually barefoot. Thats fine with me.

Banned_Magnus
Raven
Raven

30 Nov 2010, 2:53 am

Fuzzy wrote:
If you only sell one size of shoe, you will find many more people choose to go spiritually barefoot. Thats fine with me.

I once had a dream that I was in line at a church. It was the only thing around and I'd been walking for a long time by myself so I was relieved to see this church in the middle of the valleys I'd been through. When I realized that we had to take our shoes off, I decided to forget it and turned back and then I got on this roller coaster that just stopped in the middle of this meadow. I got on and before I was able to put on my seat belt it took off and went all over, up and down, loops at high speeds...It was so scary and exciting and all sorts of emotions went by so fast that I couldn't even think. Then when it ended I got out and looked back and heard a voice that said, "would you do it again if you had known there was no seat belt?" I said yes, but if I had known that it would be that way I could have enjoyed it more. The voice said if you had known that then it wouldn't have been possible to experience it as being real.

Master_Pedant
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2010, 3:15 am

Nambo wrote:
If you read Revelation 13 you will see that the NWO is able to make "fire come down fom the sky in the sight of mankind" in order to deceive, google blue spiral in norway and you will see they allready have the technology to do this.

You wont like it when it comes however, for the whole New World Order business is the Devils counter-fiet kingdom of God, it is allowed to rule for 42 months only.
The united religion you wish for will be Satanism, do you want to be a Satanist?, it will be hard for those who refuse, it tells in Daniel and Revelation that those who refuse will be captured or even killed.

Google FEMA coffins and FEMA concentration camps to see that even these biblical prodictions are in place to be carried out.

Thanks, Nambo, for displaying how faith detriments one's ability to think rationally over a broad area - i.e. the virus of the mind isn't just localized to ensure people say foolish things when it comes to theology.

The way Christian fundamentalists always find new ways to be persecuted by the Elders of Zion ... um, sorry, I mean "THE NEW WORLD ORDER!! !!" (Christian antisemitism went out of fashion after the secularists persaively aruged how awful and evil it was) really amazes me. Even when holding your religion's mythology true is an effective requirement for leading the world's superpower, you still find was to be "oppressed" - perhaps this is more of an unconcious desire (to be like the early Christians?).

Project Bluebeam is an absurd conspiracy theory, by the way.

Banned_Magnus
Raven
Raven

30 Nov 2010, 3:17 am

That was sort of rude.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2010, 7:32 am

Banned_Magnus wrote:
That was sort of rude.

Not really. The Bilderbergers killed Christ, didn't they? Or was it the Council for Foreign Affairs? (sarcasm/off).

ruveyn

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2010, 9:17 am

Banned_Magnus wrote:
That was sort of rude.

Dont worry about it Banned Magnus, it actually re-inforces my belief system when the Synagogue of Satan, as on any forum Ive ever been on, are allways the first to defend possible evil machinations by both insults and crying "conspiracy theory"!, makes you wonder whos behind the ills of the world doesnt it.
And I didnt even make any mention of Judaism as far as I can see in my post, yet it raised the emotional blackmail call of anti-semitism, which once again points a finger in a certain direction.

Heres a video of that spiral over Norway if your interested Spiral over Norway

Philologos
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2010, 9:55 am

2010 Deadly Sin list:

Pedophilia

Antisemitism

Zionism

Holocaust denial

Global warming denial

Christian Fundamentalism

Hate Talk

For the definitions that apply THIS WEEK, ask Big Brother.

Remember there are overlaps between categories; thus Christian Fundamentalism implies Hate Talk, bujt Hate Talk may be found without Christian Fundamentalism.

Cutting the list at 7 does not imply there are no other sins, nor does it follow the Christian Fundamentalist tradition. Rather, it is to be linked with the Seven Wonders of the World, because we are amazed at these things.

Banned_Magnus
Raven
Raven

30 Nov 2010, 12:28 pm

We all know the conspiracy theory debate fallacy. It's just a way to discredit the person. It is rude and trite these days.

To be honest shows strength of character. Defend your position without attacks. If it is a legitimate position, there is no need to fear that it will be challenged if you are really seeking truth. If not, be honest about that and say. Mean what you say and say what you mean.

Banned_Magnus
Raven
Raven

30 Nov 2010, 12:36 pm

Master_Pedant wrote:
Nambo wrote:

Thanks, Nambo, for displaying how faith detriments one's ability to think rationally over a broad area - i.e. the virus of the mind isn't just localized to ensure people say foolish things when it comes to theology.

The way Christian fundamentalists always find new ways to be persecuted by the Elders of Zion ... um, sorry, I mean "THE NEW WORLD ORDER!! !!" (Christian antisemitism went out of fashion after the secularists persaively aruged how awful and evil it was) really amazes me. Even when holding your religion's mythology true is an effective requirement for leading the world's superpower, you still find was to be "oppressed" - perhaps this is more of an unconcious desire (to be like the early Christians?).

Project Bluebeam is an absurd conspiracy theory, by the way.

People have a spiritual aspect to them. It is inherent in every culture and has been throughout history. This will probably never go away. So, how do you manage a whole population without steering their religious beliefs? It is as basic as our sex drives and will to live. Even if people are atheists, that is an ideology. Agnostics will often philosophize about spirituality even more so than the religious or atheists. This is a human phenomenon that can't be dismissed or ignored.

Why is it important to have people think the same way? Why can't we live together and know that so and so is Luciferean or that others are Christians? We have evolved to the point where we can put aside our emotions and look at this logically.