Page 3 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

nthach
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2010, 11:01 pm

Titangeek wrote:
my lg vu may have an os that is as stable an user friendly as windows vista in a blender, but that thing is tough, yesterday i threw it across the room (having a bad day :wall: ) slamming it into an oak door, the thing bounced back halfway across the room and is still working fine.

LG's non-Verizon stuff is actually quite nice for being a feature phone.

LostInEmulation
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2010, 8:30 am

I have an ancient Nokia phone which allows me to make calls and send text messages without having to use a magnifying glass. I fear that when that thing breaks down completely, I won#t be able to get a phone which I can use anymore. Probably I have to use a phone for the elderly and write down the numbers I want to dial elsewhere since despite having supposedly big text I'd not be able to use the phonebook.

Penguins cannot fly because what cannot fly cannot crash!

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2010, 10:36 am

LG Voyager for Verizon here. I'm considering to upgrade to the Motorola Droid X upon going full time with my job.

DentArthurDent
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2011, 10:05 pm

Sonim XP3 Quest, has some uses other than a telephony eg gps, but the reason I have it is the warranty. Three years you break it we replace it no questions asked. I have accidently dropped it off a couple of roofs onto concrete and it simply bounced with no ill effects, went swimming with it and the usb cover was loose which allowed water in (it is rated at 2 metre submersion) they replaced it no hassles, even recovered my data for me.

"Religion is the impotence of the human mind to deal with occurrences it cannot understand" Karl Marx