[edit] more I'M ruining our relationship, not him.

Page 10 of 10 [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Jul 2010
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,058
Location: United States

05 Dec 2010, 10:41 am

emlion wrote:
Haha, right? I'm sure your roomie would understand.

Gosh, I don't think I could go a whole month!! I'd WALK there if I had to. :lol:


I don't know if we could either. I mean, if I'm busy enough with other activities I won't think about it but eventually I'm gonna be like, "hunni? I can haz sexytime nao plz?" and he'd be like, "I wanna b-but too far!" and we'd be sad. D:



emlion
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Sep 2010
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Posts: 17,641

05 Dec 2010, 10:43 am

Erisad wrote:
emlion wrote:
Haha, right? I'm sure your roomie would understand.

Gosh, I don't think I could go a whole month!! I'd WALK there if I had to. :lol:


I don't know if we could either. I mean, if I'm busy enough with other activities I won't think about it but eventually I'm gonna be like, "hunni? I can haz sexytime nao plz?" and he'd be like, "I wanna b-but too far!" and we'd be sad. D:


you could skype/phone sex? i mean, it's not the same, but it's better than nothing. >.<
i, on the other hand, rely on something else when the boyf is away. :oops: :lol:

i have such a high sex drive, still, i don't think i've had any complaints about it. :lol:

do you reckon you won't be able to see him at all? D: that'd SUCK!!



Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Jul 2010
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,058
Location: United States

05 Dec 2010, 10:49 am

emlion wrote:
Erisad wrote:
emlion wrote:
Haha, right? I'm sure your roomie would understand.

Gosh, I don't think I could go a whole month!! I'd WALK there if I had to. :lol:


I don't know if we could either. I mean, if I'm busy enough with other activities I won't think about it but eventually I'm gonna be like, "hunni? I can haz sexytime nao plz?" and he'd be like, "I wanna b-but too far!" and we'd be sad. D:


you could skype/phone sex? i mean, it's not the same, but it's better than nothing. >.<
i, on the other hand, rely on something else when the boyf is away. :oops: :lol:

i have such a high sex drive, still, i don't think i've had any complaints about it. :lol:

do you reckon you won't be able to see him at all? D: that'd SUCK!!


Um...I don't want mom overhearing that. We might resort to sexy texting instead. Besides, he wants to test me to see if I would use the new vibrator my friend got me as a "happy new boyfriend" present. I probably won't use the thing on account of how LOUD it is. It would wake poor Grandma up. XD

My sex drive is low to medium. It depends on the mood I'm in, I guess. He has a sex drive of "OH GOD YESS!"

It's definitely a possibility. There's a lot of conditions and all. I have a cute Christmas present for him tooooo. He says he would rather exchange gifts after break than before so I'm gonna hold on to the gift I got him. D:



emlion
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Sep 2010
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Posts: 17,641

05 Dec 2010, 10:51 am

Ahh yeah, i forget about things like that.
We live together without anyone else, so when he's away there's no one to hear my self-happytime. :lol:

Aww; i love shopping for xmas presents.
we always buy each other too much though. >.<
i have him 17 presents so far!



Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Jul 2010
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,058
Location: United States

05 Dec 2010, 10:55 am

emlion wrote:
Ahh yeah, i forget about things like that.
We live together without anyone else, so when he's away there's no one to hear my self-happytime. :lol:

Aww; i love shopping for xmas presents.
we always buy each other too much though. >.<
i have him 17 presents so far!


I got him one large item and two little things that fit the theme. I think he's gonna love them. He was asking me what kinds of shinies I like and if a boy has ever given me a promise ring or anything like that. I said no and he get this adorable look on his face. So cute. ^.^

...if he goes that route, I hope he gets the right size. I have sausage fingers. >.<



nthach
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Feb 2008
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,457
Location: SF Bay Area

05 Dec 2010, 1:00 pm

Erisad wrote:

nthach - It's true! :D

Now if I can find that special someone to help me unlock my inner freak, even though I predict I'll be a very passionate lover.



Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Jul 2010
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,058
Location: United States

05 Dec 2010, 1:13 pm

nthach wrote:
Erisad wrote:

nthach - It's true! :D

Now if I can find that special someone to help me unlock my inner freak, even though I predict I'll be a very passionate lover.


And when your inner freak is unlocked, there's no going back. Sure, you can mask it at times but where's the fun in that? :wink:



emlion
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Sep 2010
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Posts: 17,641

05 Dec 2010, 4:54 pm

Awwh promise ring, that's so cute.

I'm such a diva when it comes to gifts, i take about 75% of them back and exchange them. >.<



Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Jul 2010
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,058
Location: United States

05 Dec 2010, 11:54 pm

emlion wrote:
Awwh promise ring, that's so cute.

I'm such a diva when it comes to gifts, i take about 75% of them back and exchange them. >.<


I knooooow. He's such a doll. ^.^

I never take gifts back unless they don't fit. If it's a ring that doesn't fit, I'll put it on a chain instead. :D



TheWeirdPig
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 2 Aug 2009
Age: 49
Gender: Male
Posts: 403
Location: Minnesota

06 Dec 2010, 1:58 pm

emlion wrote:
Original post: It's going to sound really bad but: he's just too nice now.
I like to be challenged and stood up to when i'm (unintentionally) being difficult. - How else am I suppose to know that i'm being that way?

Now he just tells me he 'understands' and it's 'okay'.
He used to tell me I was being unreasonable and things like that, and it helped - and I told him this and he says he doesn't like to say those things to me because I always used to look hurt - and maybe I am for a little, but then I think about it and realise he's right and I was being unreasonable.

I don't know how to tell him I can't stay in love with a person who always agrees with me and lets me do whatever I want.

What should I do?

Edit: i've come to realise it's more i'm not used to a nice guy + it's nothing to do with him. :)


I hope this is going better for you :D



emlion
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Sep 2010
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Posts: 17,641

07 Dec 2010, 5:56 am

It is, thank you. ^__^
The weekend was difficult, but things are improving.
I feel much better i've stopped actively hiding behind the past.