Artificial Intelligence Bots and Human-Computer Interaction

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Hyperreal_Logic
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Dec 2010, 8:32 pm

I recently found a new toy while essentially "mining" the internet for computer science stuff. It uses advanced technology from A.I. and Human-Computer Interaction to simulate the reciprocation of human social interaction. If you click on the first link in my signature, you can chat with my chatbot, CyberDucky. You will find that as you explore different topics of conversation, CyberDucky will exhibit his own personality including a complex response system. You can create your own chatbot, or CyberTwin, if you click on the second link in my signature, go to the Login tab, and then create an account. The personality of the chatbot you create is made possible by answering a series of personality test questions, the answers to which the program integrates into the character of your CyberTwin.

angryboy2k10
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Dec 2010, 4:25 pm

Wow thats some complex artificial intel you have there. :) I'm trying to confuse it xD

Hyperreal_Logic
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Dec 2010, 6:23 am

angryboy2k10 wrote:
Wow thats some complex artificial intel you have there. :) I'm trying to confuse it xD

Haha - yes, it is complex, which is why it is so wonderful. It's hilarious.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2010, 8:12 am

i don't know what i was doing wrong, but i couldn't get it out of the video game groove it was on.