Single men and married women

Page 3 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Sallamandrina
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2010, 3:28 pm

Craig28 wrote:
Sallamandrina wrote:
You might not be able control your feelings but you can control your behaviour - if the woman is happy with her husband it's selfish and spineless to try to destroy their relationship - and if it's a strong one, you have no chance anyway. But if she figures what you're trying to do she'll despise you.

Controlling my behaviour is easy, I would hate to come between them, They are a nice couple and I have met him once and we got on nicely. Me and his wife get on spectacularly and we both really like and trust each other.

Then it shouldn't be a problem - if you don't betray their trust, I don't think you are to blame. It's unfortunate you have feelings for her and it would be wiser to avoid her for a while - as long as you see her your feelings will grow. You should give yourself some time to get over your crush if you want to save this friendship - if she becomes aware of your feelings she might end it anyway and you'll suffer even more.

Craig28
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2010, 3:30 pm

Being apart from her does nothing, its been tried. The feelings for her will stop when I get my own girlfriend.

As of yet, no girlfriend. My body and mind are deliberately having feelings so that the people around me that know of these feelings can witness what is happening. That way, they are more likely to help me get someone.

I am requesting a lock for this thread.