Capricorn 4%  4%  [ 4 ]
Aquarius 10%  10%  [ 10 ]
Pisces 6%  6%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 103

amanda952
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Dec 2010, 6:03 pm

Just curious, what is everyone's astrology sign?
I'll start, I'm a Virgo. Also, my Moon is in Leo & my rising sign is Pisces. :D

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2010, 6:18 pm

I was born on July 15th, making me a Cancer. My ruling planet is the moon - even though the moon is not a planet.

Severus
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2010, 6:24 pm

My Sun is in Scorpio, as well as my rising sign and my Moon too.

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2010, 6:29 pm

Severus wrote:
My Sun is in Scorpio, as well as my rising sign and my Moon too.

That's a whole lot of Scorpio.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2010, 6:45 pm

Scorpio. I don't like delving too far into astrology because it goes against my religious beliefs, but I think it's an interesting bit of trivia to know about one's birthday.

glider18
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

11 Dec 2010, 8:23 pm

I am a Scorpio.

Mercurial
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2010, 8:48 pm

IdahoRose wrote:
Scorpio. I don't like delving too far into astrology because it goes against my religious beliefs, but I think it's an interesting bit of trivia to know about one's birthday.

:roll: Oh, I just love religious beliefs that breed fear, paranoia, suspicion, and incuriosity. Here's one of my religious beliefs: Fear is the lack of faith. It's based in something the founder of my religion said: Be not afraid--I am with you always. Amen. Praise be to God. Yep, I'm a Christian, and I'm have long been fascinated by astrology. You could say it's one of my Aspie obsessions even.

BTW, you do realize every major religion in the world has long historical ties to astrology, right? I'll give you a great example: you know those three wise men who followed the Star of Bethlehem to give the baby Jesus gifts? Why do you think they thought a bright "star" at a certain time would announce the birth of a significant person?

Now with that said, I'm hyper Gemini, with Mercury and Venus in Gemini too. Moon in Pisces. Mars in Aquarius (yep, I'm a rebel). Ascendant in Virgo.

Interestingly I was born a few weeks before Julian Assange, so we have a a few things in common astrologically, like that very rebellious Aquarius Mars conjunct our North Node in Aquarius and trining our Uranus in Libra, and in both our charts, Uranus is unusually prominent--prominent enough to challenge the prominence of our Suns and moons. Basically that means we're both revolutionaries to some degree, but also very intellectual, unconventional, non-conforming and driven by humanitarian ideals. We also both had our midheaven in Gemini, meaning our success in this world is linked to communicating ideas and information.

I commented elsewhere on WP that I didn't think Assange was an Aspie based on how other people were glorifying his "obsession" with truth. You don't have to be an Aspie to be motivated by the truth, and more importantly, how Assange's fans glorify him could easily distort the reality of who he is. However, because my political sympathies with Wikileaks, I have been doing quite a bit of research into their work, which has included watching several videos of Assange. And I can see evidence that he could be on the spectrum, based on his communication and thinking styles. But it's very narrow evidence--there's man other things I would want to consider before saying Assange is an Aspie. But judging by his astrological chart, which has several aspects that could suggest atypical neurology in the vein of Asperger's, I think it's possible he's an Aspie. I would just prefer more concrete, real-life data to confirm what I am seeing in his chart.

Cicely
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2010, 8:56 pm

I'm a Leo. It's funny because of all the astrological signs, I'm actually the least like a Leo.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2010, 9:55 pm

IdahoRose wrote:

Same here.

Quartz11
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2010, 10:17 pm

I'm a cancer, and that's about as much as I know

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2010, 10:25 pm

Cicely wrote:
I'm a Leo. It's funny because of all the astrological signs, I'm actually the least like a Leo.

The sun sign is usually prominent in a person's character, but it can sometimes be overshadowed by other strong factors.

amanda952
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Dec 2010, 10:40 pm

Moog wrote:
Cicely wrote:

The sun sign is usually prominent in a person's character, but it can sometimes be overshadowed by other strong factors.

That's true. Is it possible that you have been born on the cusp of Leo, i.e. a few days before the end of Leo or the first beginning days of Leo? If so, you'll feel that you have more in common with either Cancer or Virgo. Also, rising signs can be more important than sun signs. Rising signs are based on the exact time that you were born & help to determine how other people see you. Sorry, if I bored you with this information, it's just that astrology happens to be one of my interests & over the years has helped me to understand myself better, hopefully if you're interested it can help you as well. :D

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

12 Dec 2010, 12:58 pm

cancer

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2010, 9:49 pm

I'm an Aries with a Taurus Moon and a Scorpio Ascendant. My mother was an astrologer and did my chart when I was a child.

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.

gramirez
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2010, 10:46 pm

Aries.

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2010, 8:14 am

Cicely wrote:

Same here.