The Little Aspie Kid That Couldn't ...

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Aeturnus
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2006, 1:55 am

There was once this little aspie kid who lived in a house far, far away. Everything was normal, with the exception of the little aspie quirks, until this one very day. He came home from school and walked into his front door. After opening the front door, he walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. The table itself was a cluttered mess, mostly because his father never liked to put things away. His father was preparing dinner at the time, and the kid was hungry and couldn't wait for dinner. His mother then walked in from the living room after having taken a little nap. Everything seemed all well and good. It seemed to be nothing but another day in the house of an aspie and his parents.

While his father was cooking dinner, this aspie kid became interested in the sound of the water coming out of the sink faucet as he poured water into a pot. The aspie kid appeared mesmerized by the sight of the falling water from the faucet nozzle. He could not see the water hit anything, because the chair at the table he was sitting in was lower than the sink surface level. All this aspie kid saw was water pouring out of the faucet and down past the sink level. He could, however, hear the water as it slammed against a hard surface. The sound of the water coming out of the faucet and hitting the sink bottom drew the kid's attention. His excitement shattered, however, after his father shut off the water. No longer could this little aspie kid hear the water.

This little aspie kid gets up from his chair while his father puts the pot onto a stove burner. The kid places both hands on top of the sink edge and pulls himself up. He looks over the sink and does not see any water. His father then turns around, noticing his son glaring into the sink.

"What are you doing?" this father askies his little aspie son.
"Where did the water go?" this little aspie son replies.

"What? The water? It went into the pipe! Like it always does!" the father replied.
"Oh! Well, where does the pipe take the water? Can I go, too?" the little aspie son remarked.

The son sits back down while his family eats this dinner. Nobody thinks anything about the kid's newfound obsession with pipes and water. Everything then seemed all well and fine. After everyone eats, his father washes the dishes. The little aspie kid then hears the water all over again, renewing his newfound interest.

After everyone was done with the kitchen, this little aspie kid sticks around. His parents were now in the living room paying close attention to some television program that the kid wasn't interested in. This little aspie kid perseverated on the pipes and the water. He could not get it out of his mind. He wanted to know where that water went.

This little aspie kid decides to pull up a kitchen chair, so that he can raise his head higher than the sink level, standing with ease all the while. He looks down into the sink and notices a drain in the middle of the silvery sink-bottom surface. He starts fidgeting with the drain using his hands. He manages to pull off the little covering. He then leans over and places his head down toward the drain, trying to see where the water went.

This little aspie kid wanted began to put his hand down into the pipe. It didn't take long until he screamed for his parents.

"What's the matter?" his father yelled, walking into the kitchen and noticing his aspie son with a hand stuck in the drain hole.
"I tried to fit myself into the pipe! And I couldn't! You know? I wanted to take a ride with the water! But I couldn't!" the little aspie said.

The little aspie kid that couldn't fit his whole body into a sink drain to see where the water went. Such a perplexing mystery!

- Ray M -

Iammeandnooneelse
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Jun 2006, 6:49 am

Yeh....this is why you disassemble things.
One day, I couldn't work out why pens wrote. I used to watch my mum writing. One day, I heard a clang and went to investigate. Yep, mum had thrown th' pen away. I took th' pen out of th' bin and took it apart and examined it, solving the mystery for ever more.

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2008, 6:01 am

Aaaw. I expected the kid to get his hand chewed up by the garburator. :(

woodsman25
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

08 Jan 2008, 3:47 pm

cute!

Brittany2907
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's

08 Jan 2008, 5:25 pm

Ana54 wrote:

Exactly what I was thinking.

angelgirl1224
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2008, 5:31 pm

Good story.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2008, 11:47 pm

Good story. :) I like the little Aspie kid.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Sedaka
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2008, 12:12 am

Brittany2907 wrote:
Ana54 wrote:

me too... im terrible!

got free science papers?

www.pubmed.gov
www.sciencedirect.com
http://highwire.stanford.edu/lists/freeart.dtl

Sifr
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Jan 2008, 2:47 am

Sedaka wrote:
Brittany2907 wrote:
Ana54 wrote:

me too... im terrible!

No, you're normal. :lol:

batista90
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2008, 2:26 pm

loved the story...can we get aspie kid part2? :D :D :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :wink:

..dead..what u know about dead?
feel free to talk:)

straples-> http://www.alinssite.info/