Chinese government kills internet kid.

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

sillycat
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Dec 2010, 10:16 pm

http://www.rdasia.com/the-lost-boy

In this photo Deng, the victim of a "Internet camp", had just rescued a woman from drowing.... And how does China show's gratitude? beating him up with HARD CHINESE WOODEN CHAIRS. (these chairs are laqured (I'm assuming that's the one they used), they beat up this poor hero.

ALL BECAUSE HE PLAYED WARCRAFT, and spent lots of time working on FAMILY PHOTOS!

Well I'm fighting back. I wrote John 3:16 all over the Chinese money, especially on Mao's ugly Pig forhead (Gannon's bastard son). And I fully intend to donate to the KMT political party with Chinese money, donate to free bible organizations.

So China hosts the Guangzhou Asian games-para games, and the olympics, and the World Fair. It's a enlightened and educated country? With what 500,000 years of lunacy and idiocty. Like this Village F-tard who beat up the children, wasn't educated! He was just some shyster ret*d from some village... Beat the game addiction out of the person.

When elections are finally acceptable in China, (I'm keeping an archive or all these human rights abuses, and personally going to like make huge posters to remind the people not to vote for the Reds. But then, the KMT were equally as evil as the reds ever were. Why is it that China will never become a beautiful place like Korea or Japan, or even Thailand, or Taiwan.

anyways, the "counsilors" (again no education), were only sentenced to 2-10 years. This F-ing government has got to go.

It's like I'm turning in to Uncle Rukus the ugly popeyed freak from... Boondocks.

Last edited by sillycat on 22 Dec 2010, 10:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2010, 10:34 pm

Uncle Ruckus is the bomb! Damn China, I would hate to live there for every reason.

sillycat
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Dec 2010, 10:56 pm

Yao Ming is an idiot!

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2010, 3:01 am

sillycat wrote:
http://www.rdasia.com/the-lost-boy

In this photo Deng, the victim of a "Internet camp", had just rescued a woman from drowing.... And how does China show's gratitude? beating him up with HARD CHINESE WOODEN CHAIRS. (these chairs are laqured (I'm assuming that's the one they used), they beat up this poor hero.

ALL BECAUSE HE PLAYED WARCRAFT, and spent lots of time working on FAMILY PHOTOS!

Well I'm fighting back. I wrote John 3:16 all over the Chinese money, especially on Mao's ugly Pig forhead (Gannon's bastard son). And I fully intend to donate to the KMT political party with Chinese money, donate to free bible organizations.

So China hosts the Guangzhou Asian games-para games, and the olympics, and the World Fair. It's a enlightened and educated country? With what 500,000 years of lunacy and idiocty. Like this Village F-tard who beat up the children, wasn't educated! He was just some shyster ret*d from some village... Beat the game addiction out of the person.

When elections are finally acceptable in China, (I'm keeping an archive or all these human rights abuses, and personally going to like make huge posters to remind the people not to vote for the Reds. But then, the KMT were equally as evil as the reds ever were. Why is it that China will never become a beautiful place like Korea or Japan, or even Thailand, or Taiwan.

anyways, the "counsilors" (again no education), were only sentenced to 2-10 years. This F-ing government has got to go.

It's like I'm turning in to Uncle Rukus the ugly popeyed freak from... Boondocks.

One of the big problems with China, and Japan and other eastern Asian countries is the view of many of the people on disabilities and psychological issues.

People are afraid to admit to things like depression and anxiety because such things are considered weak and dishonorable and are treated poorly for it. Individuals who are struggling with such problems in these countries are a lot less likely to ask for help, and absorb themselves in these virtual worlds to escape their problems and gain a sense of self worth and purpose in life.

As for the brutality of the "counselors" at this camp. It seems that in societies where classism is strong and education is low, people take great joy in physically assaulting those they feel are below them.

Personally I do not understand this.

sillycat
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Dec 2010, 3:54 am

As a VANOC volunteer for the 2010 Paraolympics, Team Japan brough alot of Athletes. and the olympic village didn't have a wheel chair door to their main Village lodge. So I happened to be there getting a Club 99 (the shuttle from Whilstler to Vancity), schedule, and a bunch like 50 Wheel chair athletes happened to picked the Side door that had no wheel chair access. So I opened the door. That was awesome. Like they smiled their thanks at me.

There was a crazed Japanese fan called "Mr Nippon", who with his posse of fans cheered and witnessed a Japanese paraskiier win Gold. He resembled a cross of The Samurai from F-zero and Captain Falcon from F-Zero...

But what you say is not without merit. With such a high population 150+Million in Japan, 80 (if you're couting the South AND the North), in Korea, 1 Billion in india 1 Billion in China, there will of course be a population that finds their escape in media, or hobbies. And the Shut in phenomina in Japan is very well known, the Otaku Nerd culture. And stigmatized as it is in America. However the difference with China due to it's poverty and inability to grow up from childish stigmas and stereotypes (They once sold a toothpaste brand called Hack Yan Ah Goo (Black Man (Hack Yan), Ah (Teeth), Goo (paste, goo). The english name was "DARKIE" Toothpaste. And the black bush man from God's Must be crazy, was carcaured as a bushman in a city, jumping around with a bow and arrow etc in Hong Kong in it's sequels. It would seem that the Chinese, seem to revel in ignorance.

Where as Japanese, (and gross Racism does happen here against whites, Blacks, chinese etc etc), they do have a democratic set of laws, and value modern medicen and reform. Mao's China, treated mental illess with Mao Quotes for 20 years. Plus it's the materialism in the world. disabled people are seen as a hinderance slowing. It's it very much lock him up in the basement kind of mentality.

The irony is that China. Once created a medical system that dealth with nurons and nervous systems (accupuncture, Chi gong, accpressure, Hot cupping), especially with accupressure (I went to the neighorhood foot massagers) my feet felt tingly because the nerves were massaged). It had an ancient system that tried to treat illnesses. But lots of superstitions which are down right mideval such as mental illnesses are caused by ghosts.

But be honest, are we all knocking down the doors to volunteer with the mentally handicapped? This stigma is everywhere. It's just more mideval in China, because well we have a mideval government.

Cho Seung Hui, grew up in AMERICA, and suffered from dementia, and was one of these internet kids...... And the Korean, but CHRISTIAN church though it was a demon possesing him. As it goes with chrasmatic revivalist church movements popular in Korea.....