Allegedly held two butcher knifes to mothers throat.

Page 1 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

LeeAnderson
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2010, 9:13 am

I won't confirm or deny that I've threatened my mother and/or brothers with a cutting implement buuuut... I did get arrested when I was fourteen for ALLEGEDLY shoving her down after she hit me with a drumstick. They took me to juvenile detention, and they weren't very nice there. One woman cop asked if I wanted to hit her too and said she'd love to uncuff me and give me a shot so she could knock 'that filthy look off my face along with my teeth'. I politely declined. I was very polite to the police. I knew I was innocent and I simply cooperated with anything they said, calmly gave my side of the story, I was out in two hours with a year of probation (unrelated charge) and six months of family counseling.

Craig28
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2010, 9:16 am

Good news for the OP is that he has Aspergers Syndrome! :D He can claim that he didn't know what he was doing, that he blacked out, wasn't himself. :D

wblastyn
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2010, 9:38 am

Craig28 wrote:
Good news for the OP is that he has Aspergers Syndrome! :D He can claim that he didn't know what he was doing, that he blacked out, wasn't himself. :D

Is that sarcasm or are you just trolling? People with AS aren't idiots, we know threatening someone with a knife is wrong.

wblastyn
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2010, 9:39 am

Craig28 wrote:

Is that sarcasm or are you just trolling? People with AS aren't idiots, we know threatening someone with a knife is wrong.

Jellybean
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2010, 10:55 am

Quote:
Craig28 wrote:
Good news for the OP is that he has Aspergers Syndrome! He can claim that he didn't know what he was doing, that he blacked out, wasn't himself.

I would guess it is a joke... Aspergers is not a 'get out of jail free' card by any means. I will admit that in the past, I myself have been violent, but I have always known what I was doing was wrong and although it has been hard, I have made myself a better person through my experiences. My final serious act of violence towards my mother, involving a screwdriver (I think I was trying to scare her though, not use it) got me put in a psychiatric ward. I had swallowed a bunch of pills as well so I guess that's why I avoided prison. I look back on those moments when I let my anger take over and cry. I feel so sad that I could have behaved like that.

You won't say whether you did or didn't do this, however I highly doubt your Mum would have made an allegation that was untrue. I know some pretty sucky mums but very few who would do that, besides cops can usually spot a lier. If you did do this, admit it. It will be better for everyone in the long term. You'll hopefully get a shorter sentence or more lenient sentence, get the help you need and the time to reflect on what you've done. If you ACTUALLY haven't done it, then I honestly don't know what to say. Either way, it sounds like you have a serious problem with violence/anger so you MUST get it sorted out.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2010, 11:47 am

Allegedly. I have never hated a single word so much. What did your mother say or do to make you believe it was all right to threaten her life with weapons? I can't for the life me even think of doing such a thing to my own mom. And if anyone did the same to me I would be terrified out of my mind. Although when I had several bad meltdowns early this month I scratched up my arms with scissors and punched them until I got big ugly bruises...

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2010, 11:48 am

If you held a knife to someones throat you need to be locked up or instutionalized. bacunator lunatics like you give aspies a bad name and I wish you would not post here anymore.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoF_a0-7xVQ[/youtube]

AceOfSpades
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2010, 12:43 pm

LeeAnderson wrote:
I won't confirm or deny that I've threatened my mother and/or brothers with a cutting implement buuuut... I did get arrested when I was fourteen for ALLEGEDLY shoving her down after she hit me with a drumstick. They took me to juvenile detention, and they weren't very nice there. One woman cop asked if I wanted to hit her too and said she'd love to uncuff me and give me a shot so she could knock 'that filthy look off my face along with my teeth'. I politely declined. I was very polite to the police. I knew I was innocent and I simply cooperated with anything they said, calmly gave my side of the story, I was out in two hours with a year of probation (unrelated charge) and six months of family counseling.
Well... don't drop the soap and make sure you're able to s**t at will in case anyone wants to try.

Craig28
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2010, 12:55 pm

wblastyn wrote:
Craig28 wrote:

Neither sarcasm or trolling, I'm just stating a viewpoint. You don't have to agree with me, but my viewpoint, as a human being, is valid.

Now this is sarcasm: Should I answer your post twice, seen as you've posted the same thing twice!

Verdandi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: University of California Sunnydale (fictional location - Real location Olympia, WA)

23 Dec 2010, 1:53 pm

StuartN wrote:
Verdandi wrote:
Any good defense attorney would advise saying nothing to the police, and said attorney would be right, whatever your intended plea.

That is fine if you want to defend such behaviour, but has no long term value to anyone who holds butcher's knives to his mother's neck, and no value to his mother. He is sick and needs help, not an idiot defender.

I don't want to defend such behavior. By telling the police everything (if he actually did this), he gives them - and thus the prosecution - everything they need to make their case that he is a violent criminal or potential violent criminal (which he may be! I won't deny). If he takes it to his defense and does not speak to the police, his defense attorney can help with a defense that takes his disability and needs into account.

My personal reaction to anyone brandishing weapons at another person is disgust. But I wasn't commenting on the behavior, just legal strategy. And whatever my reaction to what he may have done, it's quite possible the OP needs help far more than incarceration.

Last edited by Verdandi on 23 Dec 2010, 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2010, 1:57 pm

bacunator wrote:
Has anyone gone thro something similar?

Nope.

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2010, 2:07 pm

bacunator wrote:
Has anyone gone thro something similar?.

Most Aspies have average or above average intelligence and would know better not to do something so stupid, dangerous, or so disrespectful of their mothers. :x Please leave WrongPlanet and enjoy your prison stay.

MidlifeAspie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2010, 2:42 pm

Todesking wrote:
bacunator wrote:

Most Aspies have average or above average intelligence and would know better not to do something so stupid, dangerous, or so disrespectful of their mothers. :x Please leave WrongPlanet and enjoy your prison stay.

Not that I believe a word of what you are writing (as it is the winter holiday break and I know you children need something to occupy your time and when you have no life and internet access this usually means trolling) but I agree with Todesking. Adios, good riddance.

Jellybean
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2010, 3:15 pm

Quote:
Todesking wrote:
bacunator wrote:

Most Aspies have average or above average intelligence and would know better not to do something so stupid, dangerous, or so disrespectful of their mothers. Please leave WrongPlanet and enjoy your prison stay.

Not that I believe a word of what you are writing (as it is the winter holiday break and I know you children need something to occupy your time and when you have no life and internet access this usually means trolling) but I agree with Todesking. Adios, good riddance.

You are both allowed your opinions, however you have no right to ask another member to leave. If the moderator decides to ask them to leave, that is up to them. You have obviously never had the misfortune of suffering from mental health problems which can cause violence or aggression. I have. I do not feel sorry for the OP, but he does need help. I'm glad neither of you spoke to me in that manner when I first came here asking for help with my violent behaviour which I have now sorted out otherwise I might have done something stupid. We know nothing about the OP, nothing about his situation and we don't know 100% if the allegations are true. I am an Aspie, I like 100% facts before I make personal statements on a person. If you carry on insulting the OP I personally will report you to the moderators because personal attacks are not allowed under ANY circumstances.

MidlifeAspie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2010, 3:20 pm

Jellybean wrote:
You are both allowed your opinions, however you have no right to ask another member to leave.

Your opinion on rights is a fascinating one that might be fun to discuss at another time, but everyone has a right to ask anything of anyone. Nobody has insulted the troll, simply asked him to leave.

kfisherx
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2010, 3:41 pm

obvious troll is obvious...