Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

jumanji
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

23 Dec 2010, 9:35 pm

I have people that I hang out with every once in a while. All we do is go to lunch. We can sometimes get a good conversation going, but then that's it... we go back to our own lives. Yes, we could plan things to do when we hang out. But, what? Let's say they're on a budget. I can't do an invitation to my house. So what should we do?

IMCarnochan
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

23 Dec 2010, 9:36 pm

Two Words: Freeze Tag.

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2010, 9:54 pm

Maybe meet in a park or coffee shop or something? A lot of my friends hang out in a coffee shop on campus or we've met up for lunch or something in a park (bring your own food like sandwiches if your on a budget).

Arman_Khodaei
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Dec 2010, 12:50 am

IMCarnochan wrote:
Two Words: Freeze Tag.

That's a great idea. Also, you might want to try a treasure hunt where you look for monuments to find and random stuff. Just make a list and do a random search of randomness.

I have a daily blog that discusses my experiences on the autism spectrum, and a daily YouTube series to compliment it. Please check them out. I also have a podcast that is updated weekly including an Al

Chummy
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2010, 1:24 am

Play Pool, Bowling, Basketball, Clubbing, play backgammon at the coffee shop. I myself should try the clubbing though next time.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2010, 2:41 am

I don't recommend clubbing

jumanji

24 Dec 2010, 11:53 am

I'm trying to find things that don't involve the two of us meeting up at a given play to do something which requires that we both pay...be it dinner, movie, bowling anything of the like.

I already do those things.

I will have to look up the freeze tag thing. I've never heard of it before.