"Angry Father Castrates Daughter's Older Boyfriend"

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

aspiegirl2
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2010, 11:10 pm

Angry Father Castrates Daughter's Older Boyfriend

This was actually a pretty funny (and interesting) story of a father castrating his daughters "boy" friend (his daughter was 17, while the "boy" friend was 57). They didn't say where the story took place, but I imagine it may have been in Europe because to be a legal adult one must be 17. They also used a bread knife, which seems like it would hurt IMMENSELY (probably an understatement).

I'm 24 years old and live in WA State. I was diagnosed with Asperger's at 9. I received a BS in Psychology in 2011 and I intend to help people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders, either through research, application, or both. On the ?Pursuit of Aspieness?.

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2010, 12:46 am

aspiegirl2 wrote:

This was actually a pretty funny (and interesting) story of a father castrating his daughters "boy" friend (his daughter was 17, while the "boy" friend was 57). They didn't say where the story took place, but I imagine it may have been in Europe because to be a legal adult one must be 17. They also used a bread knife, which seems like it would hurt IMMENSELY (probably an understatement).

Its common to hear castrattion stories from all over Latin America and the Phillipines.

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2010, 4:47 am

The age difference does seem rather large, I do not like the idea of having my bits chopped off and I guess that most men would view the idea of a vengeful father with a bread knife as a nightmare.

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

aspi-rant
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2010, 4:57 am

it happened in germany some time ago.

the age of consent in germany is 14.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_co ... pe#Germany

the daughter and her lover had a legal affair/relationship.

sad for all parts the father (and two of his friends) went crazy.

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2010, 8:57 am

sweet :D

Zara
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2010, 2:17 pm

I remember hearing about this. It did happen in Germany.

As much I tend to agree with the father's sentiment, taking the dude's balls was just way over the line for me. Beat the crap out of him if you have to, but as a fellow man, don't go there... Just don't.

Come check out my photography!
http://dmausf.deviantart.com/

ikorack
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2010, 6:13 pm

Zara wrote:
I remember hearing about this. It did happen in Germany.

As much I tend to agree with the father's sentiment, taking the dude's balls was just way over the line for me. Beat the crap out of him if you have to, but as a fellow man, don't go there... Just don't.

Dads don't really count as fellow men when the concern is a daughter.

tcorrielus
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2010, 7:22 pm

I wonder what promoted the teenage girl to date a man who's 40 years older than her.

Wallourdes
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2010, 8:05 pm

tcorrielus wrote:
I wonder what promoted the teenage girl to date a man who's 40 years older than her.

sexual needs maybe? an "experienced" man :P

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2010, 12:02 am

Maybe the girl couldn't relate to the guys from her own generation. She must also have poor self control. I thought about shacking up with one of The Kinks, when I was in my early 20s. Of course I didn't do it, because I know better.

agmoie
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

01 Jan 2011, 11:11 pm

Ageist ****

aspiegirl2 wrote: