Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

boats123
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 Dec 2010, 4:11 am

E-cigarettes are known to be safe as the ingredients present in it are non-carcinogenic agents. The e-cigarette has been certified as harmless by the FDA. The advantages of using this device are that it does not cause bad breath and is odorless. It does not stain the teeth. Cost wise also e-cigarettes seem to be more economical than normal cigarettes. The e-cigarette substitutes the 4000 carcinogenic substances present in normal cigarettes. Hence it is known to be safer and doesn’t lead to cancer. E-cigarettes also don’t cause second hand smoke and hence reduce the probability of passive smoking. They are non-flammable and do not cause fire. It helps reduce smoking by using nicotine dilution.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

25 Dec 2010, 4:51 am

I was thrilled when I first heard about E-cigarettes. But they're not what they're cracked up to be. They're for using like you use the patch. That's what I heard, anyway.

Five years ago, I found out about http://www.quitnet.com and they really helped me quit.

If somebody invented a harmless cigarette, I'd smoke it. So far, no luck. But no cigarettes is way cool, also you get so much extra money lying around you could buy a car.

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2010, 8:06 am

went for a year or two then quit cold turkey, so like... yeah...

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2010, 5:38 pm

I've seen those things before. I thought that they were quite interesting looking. It's best to quit cold turkey. That's what my mum did 6 years ago.