Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

fobfan123
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Dec 2010, 6:26 am

I'm recently gotten into this show, its amazing and mind blowing what the imagination sparks. I want my job to be a sci-fi super agent saving the planet from very strange phenomena. Also its a nice change to see josh jackson not do mopey drama and do some srs buttkicking ok sometimes theres drama with him and others, and I really like that the lead actress is a strong female character and is ready to go all for it and do rather good job doing it. I'm at the beginning so its super mysterious right now.

Simonono
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2010, 7:43 am

Ah, Fringe is amazing; my favourite programme of recent years. Everyone watch it! :D

daughter189
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Dec 2010, 10:05 am

I love Fringe!! ! It is my favourite show of all time. I want to be Olivia! Even though she goes through so much, she just deals with it brilliantly. I'd recomend it to anyone and give my DVDs to people I know to spread the word :D Got my aunt hooked.

Can't wait for it to start again in January.

ScrewyWabbit
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2010, 6:56 pm

fobfan123 wrote:
I'm recently gotten into this show, its amazing and mind blowing what the imagination sparks. I want my job to be a sci-fi super agent saving the planet from very strange phenomena. Also its a nice change to see josh jackson not do mopey drama and do some srs buttkicking ok sometimes theres drama with him and others, and I really like that the lead actress is a strong female character and is ready to go all for it and do rather good job doing it. I'm at the beginning so its super mysterious right now.

Yes, since the demise of Lost its been my favorite show on TV. It started out a little slowly but was in full swing by the end of the first season. John Nobel (Walter Bishop) gets better and better as the series progresses and Anna Torv (Olivia) is quite good too. It strikes a nice balance between X-Files wierdness and conspiracy, without Lost's "if you miss one episode you're screwed" level of detail.

The guy who played Alvarez on Oz sort of annoys me, and I wish Lance Redick's role was a bit more prominent, but other than that no complaints.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2011, 2:36 am

Fringe is the very next best thing to the X Files.
My favorite character is the mentally whacked mad scientist, Walter Bishop; he can always make me laugh out loud in every episode. :lol:

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

fobfan123
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Jan 2011, 10:19 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Fringe is the very next best thing to the X Files.
My favorite character is the mentally whacked mad scientist, Walter Bishop; he can always make me laugh out loud in every episode. :lol:

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Yes! I loved when Walter said, spongebob is a very profound show for being for children.

Craig28
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2011, 10:37 pm

I'm not too keen on Sci-Fi, but since episode 5, I really got into Fringe. I'd recommend it to anybody. :D

raisedbyignorance
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2011, 11:43 pm

Bumping this thread...FRINGE is awesome and needs to be watched!! !! 8)

mikey1138
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

07 Jan 2011, 12:27 pm

Based on everyone's enthusiasm here for this show, I have started watching it. I just finished viewing the first episode and am immediately starting the second... I've just paused long enough to post here about it. So far, it is really engaging and I am enjoying it immensely. Now... back to my programming :D

mikey1138
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Jan 2011, 12:02 pm

So... I've just concluded watching the final episode of the first season. Man, I am a really huge fan of this show now and much thanks goes to the OP for turning me on to it. Funnily, I didn't notice until the nineteenth episode that the hand print in the opening segment actually has six fingers on it. I'm not very observant I guess. I simply cannot wait to get my hands on the second season! Thanks again for introducing this into my life. I'm not a big television person (movies are more my forte) however, I really enjoy this series.

ScrewyWabbit
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2011, 5:00 pm

I'm patiently waiting for new episodes to begin again - Jan 21 I believe. I've got to go back and watch season 1 again - espeically the first handful of episodes I found it really hard to get into and would watch about 5 minutes at a time. Now I'm totally hooked but I think I missed a bunch of stuff at the start.

raisedbyignorance
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2011, 3:48 pm

It's on tonight!! !! !! :compress:

9pm on FOX

For the love of God if you have a Nielsen box please watch! I will lose my sanity if this show gets cancelled!! !

mikey1138
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Jan 2011, 11:24 am

According to Ain't It Cool News, Fringe is Friday's biggest show! :D

raisedbyignorance
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2011, 10:44 pm

So those of you who are watching this show...what are your thoughts on the recent "controversial" turn that was taken in the last episode? I'm always in the forums for Fringe and the whole baby-gate is causing quite an uproar. :lol: Though I have faith the the writers have something extra clever up their sleeve. :wink:

PhoenixGamma
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

19 Feb 2011, 7:44 am

About to watch last nights episode :)

mimsy123
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Feb 2011, 9:47 pm

Fringe is probably my favorite current tv show. It's great and, as many others have said, you should watch it if you don't already!