Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2010, 8:52 pm

and please consider the word "dick". It's used in the same way as "ass" is on TV. It can be used to describe someone foolish but not the anatomical body part.

seems under certain circumstances, I become very crass. I can't keep blaming it on my meds although I do notice a temperament change in myself when I take my meds.

Anyway, I can be a real dick with my wife sometimes and I don't know why. I'm that way with some people I don't even know (here). And would you believe, most of the time I'm very polite and kind?

If I've been a dick to you, I'm sorry. I'll try not to be in the future.

That is my spot, in an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2010, 10:27 pm

I confess that I was a bit of a dick between the late January of 2007 and the mid September of 2009 and I would like to apologize to the WP members that I've offended durring my Black or Punk period. I don't know the proper word between the two that I've mentioned. I had a lot of emotional baggage in those months.

I guess the best way not to be a dick, is to pick the proper good person as a role model, for your personality.

I was a Punk, because I didn't have role model. I thought the idea was a little quaint, back in those days.

Mindslave
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2010, 12:13 am

Yeah, I act like a dick when I get too emotionally invested in what I'm saying or doing.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2010, 2:31 am

Welcome back to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

richie
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

31 Dec 2010, 11:14 am

Back To WrongPlanet!! !Image

"See Dick drink. See Dick drive. See Dick die......Don't be a dick!! !" And Happy New Year to all!! !