Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Hydrant
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

31 Dec 2010, 7:50 pm

For me, my gender is not much more important in my identity than my hair color or eye color.

LostInEmulation
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2010, 8:15 pm

Hydrant wrote:
For me, my gender is not much more important in my identity than my hair color or eye color.

For me, it is something bad. It is like a contract which was signed before my birth between my parents and society about my responsibilities and rights... and I never got to read it or have a say about it in the least. I wish I could step out of it.

Penguins cannot fly because what cannot fly cannot crash!

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2010, 8:42 pm

I was born male, and although I have no desire to be female, I've never really conformed to the traditional masculine role that I'm supposedly required to play. I've always been into girlish things and have had somewhat girlish mannerisms.

I consider myself to be androgynous. I don't care for gender conformity.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2010, 8:42 pm

I define myself by my personality and not my gender.

Kaybee
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2010, 8:53 pm

I don't identify as either sex. I relate better to men but have feminine qualities. I see myself as apart from both men and women, the outside observer, in exactly the same way I do with humanity in general. "Men" and "women" are just subsets of humanity, and I don't feel like I am the same species as the other humans regardless of which category they fall into.

deadinhead
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2011, 12:19 pm

Kaybee wrote:
I don't identify as either sex. I relate better to men but have feminine qualities. I see myself as apart from both men and women, the outside observer, in exactly the same way I do with humanity in general. "Men" and "women" are just subsets of humanity, and I don't feel like I am the same species as the other humans regardless of which category they fall into.

I feel the same.thanks for putting it into words maybe now I will be able to explain myself better.

COCONUT-MOON TURTLE!

Quartz11
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2011, 1:57 pm

I consider myself a bit of a tweener between the two. My personality incorporates good parts from both sides.

I've been kind of thinking about this a lot lately. Sometimes (ok, a lot of times lately) I wonder what it was like to be living from the other side. Just too bad you can't just conveniently switch sides as you wanted.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

01 Jan 2011, 2:00 pm

LostInEmulation wrote:
Hydrant wrote:

For me, it is something bad. It is like a contract which was signed before my birth between my parents and society about my responsibilities and rights... and I never got to read it or have a say about it in the least. I wish I could step out of it.

Same

Descartes wrote:
I was born male, and although I have no desire to be female, I've never really conformed to the traditional masculine role that I'm supposedly required to play. I've always been into girlish things and have had somewhat girlish mannerisms.

I feel kinda the same. When I was little the few friends I had were girls & when I started going true puberty; I wished I was a girl because I didn't have any friends. i was bullied a lot for being gay amongst other things even thou I never had any desire/interest in having sex with guys. I sort of accepted that I'm a male physically but I don't really feel like one & I think some things in my life would of been a lot better if I was a girl. Women who want partners with my personality tend to be lesbians & sense I'm not a girl; I don't have a chance with em. Even thou I accepted my gender; I don't like it

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Kaybee
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2011, 6:13 pm

deadinhead wrote:
Kaybee wrote:

I feel the same.thanks for putting it into words maybe now I will be able to explain myself better.

Always glad to be of service.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2011, 6:32 pm

I'm a man trapped in a woman's body.

Quartz11
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2011, 6:56 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:

Since we're in opposite, too bad we couldn't trade spots eh?

There's a lot of days where I just wish I was a woman. The last six months have been torture, my brain can't rationalize it. I wouldn't even be girly girl or anything like that, I don't have interest in guys, but I just want to switch teams if you catch my drift.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2011, 8:30 pm

Quartz11 wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:

Since we're in opposite, too bad we couldn't trade spots eh?

There's a lot of days where I just wish I was a woman. The last six months have been torture, my brain can't rationalize it. I wouldn't even be girly girl or anything like that, I don't have interest in guys, but I just want to switch teams if you catch my drift.

It would be fun to be able to do that. :)