Who REALLY has it best: famous people

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2011, 12:26 am

astaut wrote:
Simonono wrote:
Who has it best with girls? Hugh Hefner. He's 84 and gets all the hottest girls in the world who are in their 20's. He's just the luckiest old coot!!

Those girls are paid, though. I mean, sure, he's getting girls, but I wouldn't call it genuine, I would call it "the girlfriend experience" :?

(I also wouldn't call them "the hottest girls in the world", but that's just my opinion :P )

you beat me to it. totally agree.

but i am peculiar in my preference for non-surgically-altered females.

r2d2
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2015, 2:17 pm

Laz wrote:
I'm sure Ian Paisely was knee deep in nookie

I'm sure he could have if he had wanted it.

"Power is the great aphrodisiac." - Henry Kissinger

- Albert Einstein

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2015, 2:51 pm

Asp-Z wrote:
Yes, if you're a celebrity, you can get girls. No matter how much of an as*hole you are, or how ugly you are, or how annoying you are... You will always get girls.

Well getting girls and having a genuine relationship with a significant other are very different things...not sure one would get the latter just via being a celebrity, but yes they'd certainly 'get girls' in that more shallow sense of girls to sleep with which hey if all parties consent I really don't give a damn but still technically more shallow sort of relationship than the kind between a couple. I imagine though some celebrities might get sick of the 'fan girls' and long for a real relationship but maybe remain unable to achieve that while still being bombarded with all that attention.