Post a theory. Post many theories. No matter what it is.

Page 7 of 10 [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2016, 5:00 pm

TudorGothicSerpent wrote:
dcj123 wrote:
The fact you are alive is proof that god loves you.

No one else would deal with our bulls**t I can promise you that.This place wouldn't be here if God didn't care.

This place wouldn't be here if god did care. Well, at least not if god cared about us. It's all very beautiful, but our lives are short, meaningless, and we're unlikely to experience more than a fraction of that beauty before our inevitable demise while we are subjected to all of the horror that is an inevitable side effect of that gorgeous vista.

Well damn,

I just saw this and that was dark...

You want to meet up somewhere lol j/k

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2016, 11:49 am

I think wireless things, satellites, and laptops, to name a few, cause cancer.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2016, 7:14 pm

so do digital power meterboxes on houses.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2016, 7:20 pm

I think cannabis cures cancer or has a high likely hood of it, it could be of some benefit for Autism. I think pharmaceutical companies are huge supporters of the war on drugs because they would lose money if people could treat some conditions and symptoms with something they could easily grow. No natural plant should be illegal.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2016, 7:22 pm

I think one must have to have specific genes to encode for sensitivity to pot intoxication, as when I was 12 I tried Acapulco gold and it did nothing for me.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2016, 7:27 pm

I think it has more to do with dosage, you can become intoxicated on many non intoxicating substances. People do not know how to use marijuana and since its illegal, the science that would educate people is not there. Smoking is a bad idea and I believe they are trying to screw up the dosage as much as possible in the states that its legal to make it seem intoxicating. Edibles in the legal state are already far too powerful.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2016, 7:30 pm

God/Spirit is Love. :heart:

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2016, 7:35 pm

dcj123 wrote:
I think it has more to do with dosage, you can become intoxicated on many non intoxicating substances. People do not know how to use marijuana and since its illegal, the science that would educate people is not there. Smoking is a bad idea and I believe they are trying to screw up the dosage as much as possible in the states that its legal to make it seem intoxicating. Edibles in the legal state are already far too powerful.

"far too powerful"? :o i'll have to go find one in my neck of the woods and try it then.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2016, 7:38 pm

auntblabby wrote:
dcj123 wrote:

"far too powerful"? :o i'll have to go find one in my neck of the woods and try it then.

Golden rule of edibles is, it peaks at two hours after you ingest. DO NOT TAKE MORE AFTER A SMALL AMOUNT UNTIL AFTER TWO HOURS AFTER YOUR FIRST DOSE.

Anyway I don't want to hijack this thread so I'll shut up.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2016, 7:41 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I think one must have to have specific genes to encode for sensitivity to pot intoxication, as when I was 12 I tried Acapulco gold and it did nothing for me.

You usually don't get the effect the first couple times you smoke pot. Partially its the art of inhaling and keeping it in your lungs for a moment, and partially some chemistry of your body blocks it or something. But it took me a few times to start getting the effect back in my late teens.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2016, 7:49 pm

I believe also there are general personality types that are much more amenable to pot intoxication. I believe that suggestibility is the biggest part.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2016, 7:10 am

I believe that suggestible people tend to be artistic/creative.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2016, 7:05 pm

I find conspiracy theories very entertaining. I just recently came across a new one (well, new to me) about Denver airport.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDqnO7o8Ax4

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2016, 7:28 pm

^^^that one is scaryyy :skull:

monson86
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2016, 6:17 pm

I believe the earth could be a living organism and we are its parasites.

ReaperDan84
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

05 Nov 2016, 8:26 pm

monson86 wrote:
I believe the earth could be a living organism and we are its parasites.

I think Agent Smith nailed it when he referred to humans as "a plague upon this planet" in The Matrix.

I've just taken to saying that we're basically cancer with smartphones.

Lost my mind, God help the person that finds it