Page 4 of 6 [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Esther
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2011, 9:44 am

That's all well and good, hale_bopp, but do you think he's decent looking? ApsieGuy really wants to know! :wink: :lol:

cmjust0
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

05 Jan 2011, 12:46 pm

Dude...seriously. Stop thinking so much about how you look or how a woman looks or what she does for a living or how cool you'll look if you go out with her on your arm.. Not helpful.. Instead, open your mind to women outside what you envision to be your type and try to find one who makes your heart skip and sends your brain into total shutdown when she takes your hand..

Maybe she's a doctor.. Maybe she's a factory worker. Maybe she works at K-Mart. Maybe she's an upper 5, or a 7, or a 9...or a 4. Maybe she's thin, or maybe she's curvy. She could be blonde, or brunette, or a redhead.. She may have green eyes, or brown, or blue.. She's out there, and trying to find her should be fun -- not stressful. And when you find her, regardless of all that other BS, you'll think she's the greatest thing EVER.

Step one is to start viewing every woman you see as "maybe her," then just go from there.

Sallamandrina
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2011, 2:00 pm

Laz wrote:
Quote:
And you're right - no wonder a lot of women here seem to like you.

They haven't been in my presence when my flatulance lets its existance be known

You don't think you can dissuade us so easy with a few farts, do you? You're far to charming for that :P

ApsieGuy
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2011, 9:06 pm

cmjust0 wrote:
Dude...seriously. Stop thinking so much about how you look or how a woman looks or what she does for a living or how cool you'll look if you go out with her on your arm.. Not helpful.. Instead, open your mind to women outside what you envision to be your type and try to find one who makes your heart skip and sends your brain into total shutdown when she takes your hand..

Maybe she's a doctor.. Maybe she's a factory worker. Maybe she works at K-Mart. Maybe she's an upper 5, or a 7, or a 9...or a 4. Maybe she's thin, or maybe she's curvy. She could be blonde, or brunette, or a redhead.. She may have green eyes, or brown, or blue.. She's out there, and trying to find her should be fun -- not stressful. And when you find her, regardless of all that other BS, you'll think she's the greatest thing EVER.

Step one is to start viewing every woman you see as "maybe her," then just go from there.

I guess you are absolutely right.

Maybe if I wasn't such an insecure douche trying to rely on external crap to overcome aspergers....

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2011, 6:18 pm

ApsieGuy wrote:
Laz wrote:
Your fine. Your problem isn't your looks

Your problem is your anally retentive on negativity to the point that you blocked up your shite pipe and need to send the plumber down there to wack it open. All the angst of trying to find reasons for not getting anywhere has churned up n glued all the crap together so your gonna need some serious laxitives to shift that load off your head.

So yeah, chill, become a bit more comfortable in your own flesh, speak to people go out and meet others women, men both and actually learn to be a human being. When you talk to people like other fellow members of the same race they occasionally reciprocate the kindness.

But don't worry i'm sure you'l find reason 10,000,0029 for why your not successful that will have nothing relevant to what people have told you and you will continue to walk the land like an eternal emperors new clothes story bollock naked with your shrinking apendage following suit.

Wow, I didn't know I am that negative. So, that's my issue? Could I be doing FINANCIALLY OK and get a girlfriend?

There is an aspie on here who post frequently who makes a good income. Yet, he is struggling too.

TIM TEX ?

If yes his theirs a reason for it , his standards are way way to high , the woman his looking for will never be born.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2011, 6:22 pm

sunshower wrote:
Volodja wrote:
God are we gonna have one of these for every guy on here now...?

What about the women? :P

there's a reason why we don't post photos... but here's one of me anyway ;)

I think that creature is very cute, what is it ?

I'm a freak in that way, : I think cane toads are kinda cute . :o

Last edited by aussiebloke on 06 Jan 2011, 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2011, 6:27 pm

ApsieGuy wrote:
Let me give you guys an idea of the type of girl im trying to date:

The 6-7/10 facially chick. Not a knockout, but still slightly above average.

I might be breaking some forum rule by posting someone else's picture........

This is the reason you can't get a date , she's at least a 8.5 /10.

Volodja
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2011, 7:50 pm

Quote:
The 6-7/10 facially chick. Not a knockout, but still slightly above average.

Why are you going for girls you think are only "slightly above average?" What kind of woman wants her boyfriend to think that of her?

I don't get all this out-of-ten stuff. Why don't people just go for women/men they find attractive. Who cares what they are on everyone else's general scale? It's stupid imo

Invader
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Jan 2011, 8:29 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
this thread seems like a thinly-veiled attempt to once again claim that women are so shallow as to only care about men's looks, social skills, and money. i'm really not surprised.

You are the most sexist person I have encountered on this site.

Everything is about gender with you.

Volodja
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2011, 8:31 pm

Invader wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:
this thread seems like a thinly-veiled attempt to once again claim that women are so shallow as to only care about men's looks, social skills, and money. i'm really not surprised.

Dude have you READ most of the threads on the L&D forum? The reason hyperlexian has made posts about gender are because so many other people are making it about gender and it's annoying her.

Invader
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Jan 2011, 10:18 pm

Volodja wrote:
Invader wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:

Dude have you READ most of the threads on the L&D forum? The reason hyperlexian has made posts about gender are because so many other people are making it about gender and it's annoying her.

I wasn't just talking about her post in this thread or even the L&D forum.

And the reason she's been drawn in and annoyed here is because she is obsessed with her own gender-bias. The OP never even hinted at showing a trace of sexism. He wanted to know how he looked. Lexian dragged gender into it, as always.

Volodja
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2011, 10:48 pm

Again, have you READ the threaD? Particularly the OP's other posts?

On the very first page he is complaining about how women are more concerned about a guy's job when it comes to dating

He obviously already believes he is goodlooking, so you have to suspect another motive behind the thread tbh

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2011, 2:40 am

Invader wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:

Its a refference to how most OP posts are about not being able to get a date because women have standards that are too high. In order to understand hyperlexian´s answer you would have to read other ApsieGuy posts and you would see that he is the one that makes the sexist refferences and hyperlexian is just copying his style.

On a sidenote: she refuses to keep posting because of the amount of sexism that there is on this board I think that should give you an idea of how sexist she is.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt255139.html

ApsieGuy
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2011, 7:50 am

Volodja wrote:
Again, have you READ the threaD? Particularly the OP's other posts?

On the very first page he is complaining about how women are more concerned about a guy's job when it comes to dating

He obviously already believes he is goodlooking, so you have to suspect another motive behind the thread tbh

Basically, I wanted opinions about where i stand on the attractive scale.

It would seem to be a 5-6/10.

Still not good enough to date some 8/10 chick.

God, I so f*****g hate my life. If god gave me aspergers, why not at least f*****g make me good looking. I am so dam miserable.

I think the solution is to keep working on my personality and go find a way to make MASSIVE amounts of money

ApsieGuy
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2011, 4:54 pm

bump

wefunction
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2011, 5:33 pm

You look like jailbait to me but thanks for the photo, anyway. I enjoyed. Next time, sit on a motorcycle or lounge on the beach.