Who is attracted to you/flirts with you?

Page 5 of 5 [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

lemon
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2006, 9:28 am

lonely boys/man because i'm cheerful and sunny and i dare to speek to anyone, if i wonder about something about someone i just go and ask. (that's how i met my husband , he ticked his hand and i asked him whether he was a living metronome)

but i'm not good in having a real conversation, except if there is an interesting subject or something actif
they can be from 20 years old to ... (the eldest is a 84 year farmer who comes to see me several times a week, bringing presents and telling me how much he likes me everytime, but he's not a lonely one) probably bcs i look a bit ageless

Gregorz
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Dec 2006, 11:52 am

Nobody.

Seigneur
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Dec 2006, 6:34 pm

If you count the ones who are just being friendly, lots of girls :D

Hummingbird

03 Dec 2006, 6:38 pm

Usually forward, obnoxious guys. :evil:

If I nice guy is flirting with me, I can't usually tell the difference between being nice and flirting. So... I don't know.

Revenant
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2006, 5:15 am

Quote:
I just recently reliazed that more boys flirt with me than girls. 0_0;;;

-SpaceCase

Ever wondered why? :wink: :wink:

Well, I used to have the same situation(problem in my case though) that guys blinked to me all the time. I'm heterosexual so I was kind of creeped out. I have nothing against homosexuals though.
The girls who tend to flirt with me often have some kind of attention disorder 8O
My ex had dyslexia and ADHD for example, and in general, "weird" girls get attracted to me.
It seems I am unattractive to those bimbo blondes, but that's really not what I'm striving for. I want a girl with, at least some brains.

Immortal
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2006, 12:55 pm

Aside from my boyfriend?

Old men, drunk men, men who for some reason can't fathom why I will not just "come home" with someone who has only spoken a few sentences to me...Guys online, guys on the bus (The driver sometimes :? ) and guys on the college where I go to take walks and stuff.

Murdal
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Dec 2006, 3:39 pm

I can't think of anyone who has flirted with me. Then again, I wouldn't know if someone was flirting with me if flirting were a truck and I was hit with it :)