Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

ethamin
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Jun 2006, 4:04 pm

I just love final fantasy!! !! !! !! ! Anyone else? :wink: Which part and why?

Jetfox
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2006, 5:04 pm

same here even though i've only played 7 and 8.
but my fav parts are seph getting cut up by omnislash in 7 and the first time the ragnok appears in 8 (gotta love that jet)
i also have advent children in english and japanese, my fav part is the last battle cloud vs. seph or any motorcycle scene.
i also have kingdom hearts 1, 2, and CoM but i don't think that counts as final fantasy.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2006, 5:42 pm

Well, I've played and finished 1, 2, 4, (GBA Versions), 6 (PSX port), 7-10 and 10-2, played (but not finished) 5, and have also played Kingdom Hearts, and Parasite Eve 2 (both Squaresoft). And I have watched Advent Children, and consider the Sephiroth fight, as well as that against Bahamut, the best in the movie.

On sabbatical...

Vinzer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2006, 6:12 pm

I used to really love the Final Fantasy series, but I'm just not as into it as I used to be. Anyways, I always liked FFV the most, the job system made me put more time into that game than any other in the series. I can't wait until FFIII for the DS comes out, I think it might top V as my favorite.

SkippyP
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 Jun 2006, 10:03 pm

6 (initially released in North America as 3 for the SNES) is my favourite of the series. Everything was just so dang good, I'm still impressed they managed to fit it all on one cartridge. The original soundtrack is a must own, if you're into that kind of thing.

I also enjoyed Tactics a lot. I killed so much time just mastering all the jobs and skill sets.

ilikedragons
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2006, 6:11 pm

No but I have kingdom hearts.