Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

wefunction
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2011, 5:15 pm

ruveyn wrote:
wefunction wrote:
[

That Man-God blasphemy you're referring to is very much in the Torah. Jewish people just don't believe that Jesus fit the criteria to be the Messiah. They still very much believe there will be a Messiah.

The Jewish Mosheach will be a natural born descendant of David from the tribe of Judah. He will not be born of a virgin woman (a biological impossibility) and he will not be the Son of God any more than you or I are son's (children) of God.

The idea of God taking a dump every day is Blasphemy.

ruveyn

LOL

Not really blasphemy, no. "Taking a dump" is a human condition, a scientific process. It's not unhealthy. It's actually healthy. Everybody poops! To follow your logic, the idea of God eating would be blasphemy also, but yet we partake in a feast (The Eucharist) every service as devotion, worship and communion with each other and God. I guess we can summarize that religion is not logical (newsflash). Jesus lived in the world as a man, which involved all the bells and whistles. He ate, he pooped, he slept, he felt tired, he might have even snored or had an itch he couldn't reach. I'm cool with all of that. It may not be your thing but I'd suggest that you not be Christian if that's the case. Problem solved.

That being said, I'm schooled in the theology and your conclusions are skewed to reveal your anti-Christian spin. While I sympathize with the discrimination that Jewish people have faced and that none of it should have ever happened, especially not by Christian hands, I don't see your point in such pointless vitroil on an internet forum toward strangers.

Maybe you can explain that to me so I know.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2011, 5:19 pm

wefunction wrote:

That is easy. I am unkind to idiots.

ruveyn

wefunction
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2011, 5:36 pm

ruveyn wrote:
wefunction wrote:

That is easy. I am unkind to idiots.

ruveyn

Nope, not so easy. I know it's not because you're Jewish because your behavior would be considered in violation of the Covenant. Think about it some more and return to me when you have a coherent, reasonable explanation for your actions.

Vexcalibur
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2011, 5:52 pm

Most Jewish people are ok by my book. But Israel politics have just hit a very low point recently, I don't get why Israel gets all this freedom to abuse human rights. If it was Iran doing that stuff, we would have all the media crying foul against their actions.

Now, the Torah, like most of the bible is pure BS and I hope more and more people get freed of that sort of belief. An outdated, immoral book by any measure.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2011, 7:54 pm

wefunction wrote:

Nope, not so easy. I know it's not because you're Jewish because your behavior would be considered in violation of the Covenant. Think about it some more and return to me when you have a coherent, reasonable explanation for your actions.

It is impolite to call some one a liar, particularly when he is telling the truth.

I am not kind. Kindness kills and pity rots.

ruveyn

AceOfSpades
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2011, 8:41 pm

South Park pretty much nails it when it comes to depicting his obsession with torture hahaha.

pgd
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2011, 2:21 pm

"The Passion": I STILL hate it - So do I. The Passion (Hollywood movie) by Mel Gibson (a good Italian Catholic/Pope worshipper) is all about blood and the torture of Jesus Christ. The Passion is more of a corrupt Vatican-sponsored horror movie like The Texas Chainsaw Massacre than anything to do with the original Bible and Christianity. The Passion (movie) was clearly made by an artist (Mel Gibson) but the artist loved horror and other ungodly subjects. The Passion (movie) is too much like the Spanish Inquisition and other symbols of ungodliness. Mel Gibson's The Passion (movie) was all about slowly pulling the fingernails off of Jesus's hands and feet (so to speak) to entertain religious audiences around the world and make wads of money. The Passion (movie) is a piece of garbage (my view) and does not mirror the message of the Bible at all.