Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

spiritualunity
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Jan 2011, 2:17 am

Both free will and fate exist in this world.

Marxism is the solution to world peace because it helps us in accepting our flaws and reaching transcendence. To exist in an anarchistic society we must first go through the state of Marxism.

The cause of autism: Because autistic children were raised with Love, they learned to accept their differences at too early an age.

The cause of bisexuality: borderline personality disorder. Because borderlines were never raised with Love, they retreated to an oral fixation of emotional whim. To become mentally stable, they ended up accepting their bisexuality.

The cause of geniuses: there are two different types of geniuses: the artist and the scientist. Geniuses end up acting on their perfectionist state and thus become emotionally tormented. They have both emotion and logic, but they dealt with it by splitting the two personalities.

The cause of homosexuality: Because homosexuals were raised with Love, they learned to accept their differences at too early an age.

The cause of heterosexuality: Because heterosexuals were raised with Love, they learned to accept their differences at too early an age.

The cause of communism: Anal-retentive perfectionists who deal with control by Machiavellian government.

The cause of capitalism: Orally fixated people leaaarned to find Love in others without accepting absolutely everyone.

The cause of religion: This.

the cause of atheism: the opposite; religion itself in society; aspies; apathetics; emotionally lacking people; psychopaths; unresolved childhood conflicts, never learning psychoanalysis even though ya need it

c c cccccccccccccc

GOd exists but there is no devil

Yes, the apocalypse is coming. We need to be emotionally prepared for it.

The solution to world peace: face the apocalypse with confidence.

Callista
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2011, 4:02 am

With all due respect... you are not thinking logically. If you're typing this while high on something, OK, though you'll probably be embarrassed in the morning... If you're not high, you should probably be talking to a psychologist to figure out why your thinking is so disorganized.

Autism Memorial:
http://autism-memorial.livejournal.com

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2011, 4:09 am

I have to agree with Callista, the text does seem odd. It seems like a grand theroy of everything which makes no sense to me.

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2011, 4:45 am

What're you on, man? Can I have some? :lol: