Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Fuzzy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2011, 9:48 am

Attention all units. They are onto us. Confess your membership as an Illuminati agent as I am, so that the truthers will show mercy upon our brainwashed souls.

I am Fuzzy, and I work for the Illuminati.

It all started 38 years ago, in a moderate sized hospital in Edmonton. Shortly after birth I was marked with a special wrist band laced with mind control chemicals. This kept me sedated for much of the first few months while nocturnal conditioning was piped to me via subliminal messages in the nursery music. Regularly I was inspected by doctor-agents and their nurse minions. One of the side effects of these drugs caused me to experience Jaundice, which was redacted in the medical books as a common medical malady in newborns.

But the Illuminati are not perfect. Even then the truth could be seen by clear sighted and intelligent beings. For instance, though my mums name is Rose Mary, my wrist band was labelled with "Rose Mary's Baby", thus revealing my true role as the Anti-Christ.

But I am tired. So tired after nearly four decades of evil work. Humans deserve to pilot their own destinies, and we lizards have no business interfering.

Switch sides with me! Release your secret data here, so that they can fight to free their world!

PatrickNeville
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2011, 9:52 am

you are really sad. it is pretty pathetic to see people without any idea what they are taking about trying to discredit something they no little of.

leejosepho
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2011, 10:12 am

PatrickNeville wrote:
you are really sad ...

Nah, Fuzzy and others here simply take turns giving special welcomes to others of us.

LabPet
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2011, 2:06 pm

Fuzzy wrote:
Attention all units. They are onto us. Confess your membership as an Illuminati agent as I am, so that the truthers will show mercy upon our brainwashed souls.

It all started 38 years ago, in a moderate sized hospital in Edmonton. Shortly after birth I was marked with a special wrist band laced with mind control chemicals. This kept me sedated for much of the first few months while nocturnal conditioning was piped to me via subliminal messages in the nursery music. Regularly I was inspected by doctor-agents and their nurse minions. One of the side effects of these drugs caused me to experience Jaundice, which was redacted in the medical books as a common medical malady in newborns.

But the Illuminati are not perfect. Even then the truth could be seen by clear sighted and intelligent beings. For instance, though my mums name is Rose Mary, my wrist band was labelled with "Rose Mary's Baby", thus revealing my true role as the Anti-Christ.

But I am tired. So tired after nearly four decades of evil work. Humans deserve to pilot their own destinies, and we lizards have no business interfering.

Switch sides with me! Release your secret data here, so that they can fight to free their world!

:thumright:

Mindslave
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2011, 3:01 pm

Fuzzy wrote:

Well, I was going to keep this a secret from the world, but...I took a dump a few years back that clogged a toilet in church. They never found out who did it. It was me, Beezlebutt.