why do you want a lover so much?

Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

tcorrielus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2011, 3:27 pm

I want a girlfriend or wife because I feel much happier socializing with people than I am when I'm alone almost everyday. Every since high school, I've had so much trouble finding people to hang out with on Friday nights and on weekends. Worse of all, no acquaintances from school, college and work would return my calls or messages. It just made me feel sadder.

When I look for a girlfriend, I would study her personality, interests, habits, and physical attractiveness. I just want to develop an healthly everyday relationship with someone outside my family.

Homer_Bob
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2011, 5:53 pm

It's human nature to want it. There's would be no better feeling to me than to make someone happy and for them to make me feel happy. I've never experienced happiness yet relationship wise but just seeing a girl I really like gives me a feeling I cannot describe. I still have raging hormones like everyone else my age so to have a girl I could share my affection with certainly would make me feel a lot better. Everyone needs a release and I'm not even really talking about sex but more specifically affection which would certainly take care of that.

"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people. I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. The best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes."

Non_Passerine
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Jan 2011, 9:03 pm

I want human companionship, a second family and people to do things with. I've realized that a lot of things in society are based off romantic relationships and there's not that much support for spinsters.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

09 Jan 2011, 9:05 pm

Another rezone I want a partner is because crushes can be very painful. It can hurt a lot falling for someone who thinks your a loser or who you've never even met

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition