now i know why men dont care

Page 3 of 5 [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2011, 11:37 am

Nambo wrote:
The only thing I find "inferior" about Women, is thier tendancy to find attractive the sort of men that treat them inferior, just look at the number of threads about women not liking nice guys, my own mother dropped a very nice and succesfull, (and very famous) man, because he was "too nice" and ended up marrying an eveil sadistic child abusing a***hole.

Myself, Ive been out with girls that I have finished with for the opposite reasons you state, I want somebody thats an interlectual equal, if I wanted somebody mentally inferior for company, Id get a dog.

and women hating...this thread fills both niches
that's rare to see

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2011, 11:41 am

Kilroy wrote:
Nambo wrote:
The only thing I find "inferior" about Women, is thier tendancy to find attractive the sort of men that treat them inferior, just look at the number of threads about women not liking nice guys, my own mother dropped a very nice and succesfull, (and very famous) man, because he was "too nice" and ended up marrying an eveil sadistic child abusing a***hole.

Myself, Ive been out with girls that I have finished with for the opposite reasons you state, I want somebody thats an interlectual equal, if I wanted somebody mentally inferior for company, Id get a dog.

and women hating...this thread fills both niches
that's rare to see

He does have a point, though. It's important to note that not all women are like that, of course, but ones who are seem very common.

murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2011, 11:47 am

There's quite a bit of men hating in the lady's discussion forum.

mechanicalgirl39
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2011, 11:50 am

Brianruns10 wrote:

After all, who gets enshrined in history for marrying, crapping out 2.3 kids, getting a mortgaged house that they fill with worthless foreign made sh**, before dying alone and having it all sent to the estate sale? No one. They're mediocrities.

That is such an epic quote. Thank you.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2011, 11:51 am

murphycop wrote:

and there's a lot more in this forum

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2011, 11:52 am

Brianruns10 wrote:
I decided some time ago to live my own life, pursue my own goals, and find love and acceptance through the work I do, not a single person, and I'm better for it. Give it a try, and see if you aren't a stronger, more resilient person for resigning from the BS dating game. Leave relationships and breeding to the rest of the hordes.

This is a good way to go, if you're lucky enough to be able to do it.

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2011, 11:53 am

murphycop wrote:

I don't see much of it there.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2011, 11:55 am

Asp-Z wrote:
Brianruns10 wrote:
I decided some time ago to live my own life, pursue my own goals, and find love and acceptance through the work I do, not a single person, and I'm better for it. Give it a try, and see if you aren't a stronger, more resilient person for resigning from the BS dating game. Leave relationships and breeding to the rest of the hordes.

most people who say that are very lonely inside

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2011, 12:00 pm

Kilroy wrote:
Asp-Z wrote:
Brianruns10 wrote:

True, but they are able to be happy nonetheless.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2011, 12:07 pm

Asp-Z wrote:
Kilroy wrote:
Asp-Z wrote:
Brianruns10 wrote:

not really, saying your happy and being happy are different
I am content, I am not happy, but I am not unhappy
I have problems (yes even in the world of dating-not that I am going to ask any of you for advice)

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2011, 12:17 pm

Kilroy wrote:
Asp-Z wrote:
Kilroy wrote:
Asp-Z wrote:
Brianruns10 wrote:

not really, saying your happy and being happy are different
I am content, I am not happy, but I am not unhappy
I have problems (yes even in the world of dating-not that I am going to ask any of you for advice)

Whether or not you are lonely is a small part of your overall mood unless you obsess over it. If you focus on other things, you can feel happy regardless. I used to be happy despite my loneliness all the time, but I keep thinking about it too much to do that these days.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2011, 12:19 pm

most here have no clue how relationships are supposed to work and want someone because they feel they deserve them, doing nothing to get anyone, but whining here
they don't understand how the world functions and obsess over this over and over

roadGames
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Jan 2011, 12:22 pm

Man hating going on in here :roll:

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2011, 12:22 pm

Kilroy wrote:
most here have no clue how relationships are supposed to work and want someone because they feel they deserve them, doing nothing to get anyone, but whining here
they don't understand how the world functions and obsess over this over and over

I'm not starting this argument again, but you know very well that that's crap.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2011, 12:26 pm

Asp-Z wrote:
Kilroy wrote:

I'm not starting this argument again, but you know very well that that's crap.

oh really?
yeah funny, so many posts here prove otherwise

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2011, 2:01 pm

Another flame war? Oy vey...starting to wonder if they should close this forum down because productive discussion rarely happens here. :/