now i know why men dont care

Page 1 of 5 [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

madbirdgirl
Raven
Raven

11 Jan 2011, 7:52 pm

if i'm intelligent or funny or nice.
it's like watching an ass or a pair of tits dance around in a silly costume, singing songs and talking to themselves.
most men don't give a s**t about women, because they will always view them as inferior unless the woman is cognizant of this fact, and challenges the man.
too bad i can't do that, because i don't have a god damn clue when someone isn't being sincere or respectful unless they're blasting it in my face.

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2011, 7:56 pm

:roll: men bashing, nice.

just to reiterate every point made on this forum: not all men are the same, just like all women aren't the same.

against_the_clock
Raven
Raven

Location: Louisville Kentucky (if you think I don't wear shoes I'll throw them at you)

11 Jan 2011, 8:03 pm

Quote:
most men don't give a sh** about women

I'm sorry that you've had bad experiences with men.

I've had some bad experiences with women and resentful thoughts about women before but I have now realized almost all my resentment is due to misunderstanding social situations, and in addition not being able to get with any women who isn't severely messed up in some way.

Last edited by against_the_clock on 11 Jan 2011, 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wefunction
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2011, 8:05 pm

I think it's great when the asses are BIG asses. It makes it undeniable that they are undeserving of my time. No guessing, no fuss.

Would you rather talk about the experience that brought you to this rant? You're obviously upset and it's likely you have every right to be. Since, like emlion said, all men are not the same, we might be able to contribute to this thread better for you if we knew what exactly was up.

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2011, 8:06 pm

Yeah, details would be good.
I am well aware, some men are scum. (Then again, so are some women.)
It's hard to sympathize with no details + an angry generalization. :)

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2011, 8:09 pm

emlion wrote:
:roll: men bashing, nice.

just to reiterate every point made on this forum: not all men are the same, just like all women aren't the same.

My thoughts exactly, but it's interesting to know how it feels to be irrationally stereotyped in this regard.

Kind of obvious, but I'm certainly not like that, and I'm a man.

To the OP, I know you're probably venting about something/someone, I do the same thing myself.

If that is the case, why don't you talk about that instead? Most of the people here are really nice and give good advice (or at least sympathy) too...

Brianruns10
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2011, 8:13 pm

Best answer I can think of is: men see you and think they can do better, just as women see me and think they can do better. Lesson: (NT) men AND women are both rotten s**ts.

Learn to live your life on your own terms, and without the dependence of another mouthbreather. Find what you love to do, and devote your life to that, not wasting on another person.

After all, who gets enshrined in history for marrying, crapping out 2.3 kids, getting a mortgaged house that they fill with worthless foreign made s**t, before dying alone and having it all sent to the estate sale? No one. They're mediocrities.

I decided some time ago to live my own life, pursue my own goals, and find love and acceptance through the work I do, not a single person, and I'm better for it. Give it a try, and see if you aren't a stronger, more resilient person for resigning from the BS dating game. Leave relationships and breeding to the rest of the hordes.

against_the_clock
Raven
Raven

Location: Louisville Kentucky (if you think I don't wear shoes I'll throw them at you)

11 Jan 2011, 8:22 pm

Brianruns10 wrote:
Leave relationships and breeding to the rest of the hordes.

That's awesome. But then who will pass on the genes to make more people who aren't "mediocrities"?

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2011, 8:27 pm

Actually, you're kinda right. As a man I can honestly say I agree with your post. Any woman who can't challenge me is inferior, and any that can....good freaking luck.

Meow101
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2011, 8:58 pm

Pistonhead wrote:
Actually, you're kinda right. As a man I can honestly say I agree with your post. Any woman who can't challenge me is inferior, and any that can....good freaking luck.

Don't need it :lol:

But seriously folks, any guy who doesn't want a woman challenging him has got serious intellectual insecurities, and likely for good reason :)

~Kate

Si tot mai multe cere.
--Mihai Eminescu

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2011, 9:10 pm

See? Now that is a great example of how women prove themselves

When faced with criticism Meow101 has taken it in stride, made a slight joking gesture and on top of that all has made an accurate psychological evaluation!

AspieWolf
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2011, 9:46 pm

Pardon me, but what happened to respect? The problems are with both sexes I fear and with humanity in general. Respect and consideration for other people, seem to be disappearing from our society in general. (Or am I just getting old?)

Some of us just have a little more madness than others!

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2011, 9:49 pm

Respect is earned and lost. It is a currency which holds no monetary value. As such no one is entitled to have it just because they think they deserve it.

Zur-Darkstar
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Jan 2011, 10:28 pm

Some people are as*holes. Some are men and some are women. Other people seem to be a magnet for said as*holes. Both these facts are unfortunate, but gender is rather beside the point.

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2011, 11:03 pm

The only thing I find "inferior" about Women, is thier tendancy to find attractive the sort of men that treat them inferior, just look at the number of threads about women not liking nice guys, my own mother dropped a very nice and succesfull, (and very famous) man, because he was "too nice" and ended up marrying an eveil sadistic child abusing a***hole.

Myself, Ive been out with girls that I have finished with for the opposite reasons you state, I want somebody thats an interlectual equal, if I wanted somebody mentally inferior for company, Id get a dog.

wefunction
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2011, 11:06 pm

Nambo wrote:
The only thing I find "inferior" about Women, is thier tendancy to find attractive the sort of men that treat them inferior, just look at the number of threads about women not liking nice guys, my own mother dropped a very nice and succesfull, (and very famous) man, because he was "too nice" and ended up marrying an eveil sadistic child abusing a***hole.

Myself, Ive been out with girls that I have finished with for the opposite reasons you state, I want somebody thats an interlectual equal, if I wanted somebody mentally inferior for company, Id get a dog.

Men can also stay with women who abuse them or otherwise treat them horribly, while ignoring any healthy options for partners. So even that goes both ways, too.